Is it worth all the hurt?

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 11:53 pm
1) My partner and I have been together a while, I was pregnant and had an abortion because I felt I loved him enough to make the sacrifice to save our relationship...was it the right thing???
2) things to concider: we've fought a lot since we've been together, it's like a background noise in our relationship. We have TYPE A personalities, (matching) and in that instance we clash. we fight but we're fine ten minutees later

is it worth it??????
got any advice????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 536 • Replies: 4
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 12:01 am
Hello, Sabrina. Greetings from another Melbournian! Very Happy

Actually, I'm not the world's most teriffic advice giver. Not like some very wise people here who I hope you get to meet.

Could I ask you, though: How old are you & how old is your boyfriend? And how long have you actually been together?
0 Replies

saintabby

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:24 pm
you're the only one who can answer that question. It's your body, it's your life, it's your circumstance.

Did your boyfriend agree with your decision?

But here's a question about the "relationship"-- if it's not fit to have a child in, is it worth being in it?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:01 pm
Sabrina--

You loved him so much you had an abortion?

I presume he did not want a child. Did you?

Did/do you have strong feelings about the morality of abortion?

Did he have any feelings except not wanting to be encumbered?

Has he expressed any understanding of your feelings?

What do the answers tell you?
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:16 pm
Sabrina...

It's over. You've done it. It was the one decision you had to make, and you have made it.
If this is all too recent, the consequences will linger around for a little while, and it would be no different for whatever decision you could have made.

I've been in this site long enough to know that, unfortunately, it is really not the site for you to cope with in this particular situation. Nothing wrong with a2k, I actually love it here (also came for advice and stayed), but it's just not what you might be looking for.

Try the WebMD message boards. You'll get what you need there. I think. I hope.

I'd love to say so much more, butÂ…
Good Luck.
Specially with the relationship.
0 Replies