Could the gov/cia have caused this earthquake/tsunami?

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:19 pm
Could our gov/CIA have caused this?

They developed a environmental altering/weather machine called HAARP located in Alaska that could cause hurricanes(two within the a week in Florida before the elections and many more destruction in the past 4 years all over the world that we've never seen at these quantities AND magnitudes like these), and even a rare 8+ earthquakes and Tsunami in Asia. Here is the evidence, check out several of the links here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=haarp&btnG=Google+Search

What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,941 • Replies: 66
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:22 pm
Have you and Rafick compared notes?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41238&highlight=
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:30 pm
I mean, since they already produced all those fake photos, videos etc about humans being on the moon etc - why not?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:47 pm
Was going to say this was the dumbest idea I'd ever seen, but Walter is so much more polite, I'll let it pass.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:54 pm
Are you off your meds again, Chris?
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:02 pm
In the fantasy world of the paranoid inclined, the CIA can do anything. We should be thankful for the entertainment.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:17 pm
Grab this one - someone tried to tell me that God was punishing that area of the wolrd for the sexual misconduct of the area. (I said what ever the hell that means).
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:18 pm
maybe they don't use the "missionary" position.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:19 pm
We must have been naughty, we got 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:27 pm
Quote:
Is HAARP a classified project?
The HAARP program is completely unclassified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record.

From the link that Chris provided.

panzade wrote:
We must have been naughty, we got 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks

Yeah, and that was after a couple of years of drought. I think that the big guy is f***ing around with us humans. What a sadistic sense of humor. We must have really pissed him off! Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
I do not think the gov/cia did this...I do believe that if they had the power to do it and could use that power against anyone else in the world to further their goals no matter the cost in sufffering and lives they would do it without hesitation.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:45 pm
husker wrote:
Grab this one - someone tried to tell me that God was punishing that area of the wolrd for the sexual misconduct of the area. (I said what ever the hell that means).

I heard that excuse during the massive forest fires that ripped through western Canada 2 years ago--people were claiming that God was angry at the fact that gays were allowed to marry, and that debauchery had become such a public (and acceptable) display of human behavior.

Yikes!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:52 pm
Seriously, folks. Many people are overwhelmed by a tragedy as all encompassing as the tsunami. One way to attempt to make sense of it all is to ascribe some deficiency on the part of human beings, with a higher power delivering retribution to the miscreants. It is a nice, neat explanation, which helps many people cope.

It is far more anxiety producing to realize that nature is capricious, and there is nothing that anyone can do to prevent these disastrous events.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:55 pm
Unfortunately, I think this was real:

http://www.rawprint.com/rawstory/images/westboro_tsunami_1230.gif

It was linked to from Buzzflash, and is discussed here: http://rawstory.rawprint.com/1204/westboro_tsunami_statement_1230.php
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:59 pm
So, where does that bring us? The CIA is God?

Sounds plausible, doesn't it?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 03:59 pm
Nothing like a tragedy to bring the cuckoos and nutjobs crawling out from wherever they came from! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:08 pm
You don't think the gov/cia could have atleast altered things, using Haarp, to contribute to the earthquake and all these hurricanes and droughts that is oddly happenging at an unprecedented magnitudes and the large amounts of occurances around the world that we've been having in the last several years? Read this page, it's not much reading, and then tell me what you think.

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg00088.html

Opinions by open-minded people please?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:10 pm
squinney wrote:
So, where does that bring us? The CIA is God?

No no.

Bush is God.

Or talks to God.

Or something.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:16 pm
OK, Chris .... I think I have a fairly open mind. But no, I don't think the CIA, the US government or even god caused such devastation. Nor was there a higher "purpose" to it. However, it appears to have brought out the best (& the worst) in people.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:16 pm
Quote:
You don't think the gov/cia could have atleast altered things, using Haarp, to contribute to the earthquake and all these hurricanes and droughts that is oddly happenging at an unprecedented magnitudes and the large amounts of occurances around the world that we've been having in the last several years?

And what, pray tell, would be their rationale for doing this?
0 Replies