Could the gov/cia have caused this earthquake/tsunami?

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:37 pm
Re: Could the gov/cia have caused this earthquake/tsunami?
chris56789 wrote:
Could our gov/CIA have caused this?

They developed a environmental altering/weather machine called HAARP located in Alaska that could cause hurricanes(two within the a week in Florida before the elections and many more destruction in the past 4 years all over the world that we've never seen at these quantities AND magnitudes like these), and even a rare 8+ earthquakes and Tsunami in Asia. Here is the evidence, check out several of the links here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=haarp&btnG=Google+Search

What do you think?

I KNEW this would start to happen.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:41 pm
Well, it IS the silly season, Deb.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:44 pm
Phoenix, people who actually believe this sort of crap are the ones who simply can't accept the fact that s**t happens. As you say, what would be the purpose in the US (or anyone else, for that matter) in killing off nearly 200,000 Asians? Just for the heck of it? When we demonize a person or an institution (in this case the CIA) we tend to endow that entity with almost supernatural powers. So the CIA can spread AIDA, cause giant tsunamis, and, for all I know, cure the common cold by a wave of a magic wand. Motive doesn't matter, see, because they are evil.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:46 pm
Merry Andrew - Oh, now if the CIA could figure out how to pick off the bad guys, without touching the good guys, they would really be on to something! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:49 pm
I'm sure they're planning the next evil act as I type, Pheonix! :wink:
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:54 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
You don't think the gov/cia could have atleast altered things, using Haarp, to contribute to the earthquake and all these hurricanes and droughts that is oddly happenging at an unprecedented magnitudes and the large amounts of occurances around the world that we've been having in the last several years?

And what, pray tell, would be their rationale for doing this?

It's a way for american corporations (who have ties to the government we all know) can put up american corporations their. The less power another country has weaponry or just economically, we stay in power and control. We bring aid, but we also now can put up Coca cola and pepsi plants. Our water system plants. And many other corporations can now plant their seeds their.

Don't you see, instead of weapons, gov can use disasters like these instead. We AMericanized Japan and now are doing it to Iraq.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:56 pm
... but that's a wee bit different to CAUSING the disasters, yes?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:58 pm
This is phase one. In phase two grisly jokes will start appearing.
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 04:59 pm
If you guys don't believe me, then how come Iran's earthquake in 2003 came at the same day as this year's 2004 Asia earthquake???. It's to much of a coincidence. Both events happened at the exact same day and almost to the same hour!!!! Now that's to much of a coincidence don't you think??

And remember the hurricane hit Florida and it travelled almost the exact same pattern both within the same week of each other.

These events never happened before. It's like lightning stricking you twice in the same day, that's how rare it is unless someone is controlling it!!!!

For proof about the Iran quake being the same day(and almost same hour) as Asia's quake, go here:
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4894

What do you think now?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
You don't think the gov/cia could have atleast altered things, using Haarp, to contribute to the earthquake and all these hurricanes and droughts that is oddly happenging at an unprecedented magnitudes and the large amounts of occurances around the world that we've been having in the last several years?

You'd think that they'd perhaps used this technology in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia....etc. etc.
Why target a large chain of predominantly struggling islands?

Makes no sense.

If the technology exists to take ownership of such disasters, you can bet that if there is malicious potential, malicious acts are soon to follow.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
Quote:
What do you think now?

One hell of a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less!
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:05 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

You'd think that they'd perhaps used this technology in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia....etc. etc.
Why target a large chain of predominantly struggling islands?

Makes no sense.

If the technology exists to take ownership of such disasters, you can bet that if there is malicious potential, malicious acts are soon to follow.

I believe they have been using it in the past few years, but the AMERICAN media is under reporting it!!! Their have been more disasters and bigger ones in the last 4 years than ANY 4 year period in history!!!

You see, I read that HAARP is not fully developed yet, so they are probably testing it out on smaller places, to see how it affects places. They use other countries even parts of our own as guinea pigs I would suspect.

When Haarp is at it's full capacity in 2006 or 2007, then they can create even bigger devastations.

And yes, even more destruction is coming, but who knows where next.

But this is what I believe, depends what you believe. I mean I think it probably has a lot to do with what kind of government we have and how they decide to use HAARP. If they us HAARP to help the world, they can end droughts in dry countries, they can deter hurricanes, they can help the world, but in the wrong hands, it can cause major destruction.

Not trying to scare anyone, this is just what i read on pro and anti- haarp sites, and this is just my conclusion. I try to keep an open mind to everying. Hopefully things will turn out right and whoever's controlling these things, whether it be the gov or mother nature, take care.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:22 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

OK, I'm outa here. Enough already ...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:24 pm
I didn't suggest that they begin. It's human nature is all. I don't intend to read or listen to any.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:26 pm
I know you didn't mean to suggest that, edgar.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:28 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

Haven't heard one yet, thank goddess - but this IS actually th second time i have heard the beginnings of the CIA/Russians etc did it.

Next one will be that Islamic terrorists did it.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 09:55 pm
Lemme see if I've got this straight. The American military-industrial complex (so-called) wanted to scare the bejazus out of some third-world countries in the Indian Ocean so that they could put up Coca Cola bottling plants andNike factories and Ford auto plants in those countries, right? So they wne to the trouble of getting the CIA (or whoever) to create this gigantic tsunami to wipe out all the people who might otherwise drink the Coca Cola and work in those factories for, like, a dollar a day, right? I think I've got it now. Very astute of you, Chris.

Do get back on those meds, please. I know it's pleasant to have a rich fantasy life but isn't this overdoing it a bit?
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 10:17 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Lemme see if I've got this straight. The American military-industrial complex (so-called) wanted to scare the bejazus out of some third-world countries in the Indian Ocean so that they could put up Coca Cola bottling plants andNike factories and Ford auto plants in those countries, right? So they wne to the trouble of getting the CIA (or whoever) to create this gigantic tsunami to wipe out all the people who might otherwise drink the Coca Cola and work in those factories for, like, a dollar a day, right? I think I've got it now. Very astute of you, Chris.

Do get back on those meds, please. I know it's pleasant to have a rich fantasy life but isn't this overdoing it a bit?

I didn't say they did it for this one, I meant that they "could" do it for those reasons. They could it do for other reasons like distract us from the iraq war. Or this was just a mere test just how well Haarp or blowing up plates under the sea works. You know, practice before they hit bigger targets in the future. Haarp isn't at full operation yet. I read that it should be by 2006 or 7. They're going to build 2 or 3 more on different corner of the earth. these are just things I read. I mean hey, it's plausible. I'm sure we both agree that the gov has technology we don't even know about.
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 04:24 am
panzade wrote:

Rafick isn't nuts. I agree with him.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 06:32 am
chris56789- You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But, you must admit, your thoughts on the subject are a bit, "out there". Be forewarned, that if you discuss these ideas with people in "real" life, and they look at you funny, and then maybe avoid you in the future, you will understand why!
0 Replies