Could the gov/cia have caused this earthquake/tsunami?

PETRODIM

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:09 am
FIRST IDENTIFY THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES AND THEN ACCUSE
THE TECHNOLOGY OF HAARP IS BASED ON TESLA DISCOVERIES. HAARP SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO CAUSE VARIOUS "....NATURAL..." PHENOMENA TO SOME UNKNOWN EXTENT. THE QUESTION IS :WHAT ARE THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES, WHICH COULD STAND "SIDE BY SIDE" WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH DISASTER?.
THEREFORE I THINK WE MUST IDENTIFY THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES AND THEN TO ACCUSE U.S GOVERMENT.
IT IS NOT ETHICAL TO DO THE OPPOSITE, EVEN IF SOME OF US WE DISAGREE WITH U.S INT'NL POLICIES
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:12 am
Re: FIRST IDENTIFY THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES AND THEN ACCUSE
PETRODIM wrote:
THE TECHNOLOGY OF HAARP IS BASED ON TESLA DISCOVERIES. HAARP SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO CAUSE VARIOUS "....NATURAL..." PHENOMENA TO SOME UNKNOWN EXTENT. THE QUESTION IS :WHAT ARE THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES, WHICH COULD STAND "SIDE BY SIDE" WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH DISASTER?.
THEREFORE I THINK WE MUST IDENTIFY THE VERY STRONG MOTIVES AND THEN TO ACCUSE U.S GOVERMENT.
IT IS NOT ETHICAL TO DO THE OPPOSITE, EVEN IF SOME OF US WE DISAGREE WITH U.S INT'NL POLICIES

I just started this thread, not to claim HAARP did it, just to raise a question whether it could have, because I read a website about it. Maybe it was just mother nature. I just like posting thoughts or things I read on the internet and like to see what others think.

We can only guess the motives or what we believe what we think. If you look at the history of mankind, it's leaders, motives, the human condition of ego and desire, nothing would surprise me.

I guess my whole point is to keep an open mind, and I'm sure the gov has technology we don't even know about or what they are using it for. But whatever it is, I'm sure they must be using it, unless why would they have it. It could be used for progress or destruction. I won't be surprise either way.
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:34 am
ossobuco wrote:
I am the walking mistrustful a2k person, but I think chris is grabbing in air.

Grabbing air? Well, check out this site:

http://www.cheniere.org/
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 07:57 pm
I didn't look at it for long, as I saw the seisomographs, via farmerman and justwonders.
I probably agree with some of the site's pov, but it didn't seem relevant.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 02:35 pm
I find the persistence of these utterly unrealistic theories quite remarkable. Human credulity and appetite for absurd conspiracy theories is apparently limitless.

An earthquake caused the tusnamis that struck Sumatra, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and the islands in the East Indian Ocean. The earthquake was unambiguously detected by seismic monitoring systems across half of the world. The artificial creation of such an event would have to cleverly mimic all the complex parameters of an earthquake in exactly the same location, and would have required enormous energy - far beyond even that of a large thermonuclear bomb.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:34 pm
Geirgegeob -- I find paranoid manifestations of mental impairment quite remarkable, too. This thread is so over the top, I don't even try to argue with ol' Chris any more. There's hardly any point in it.
0 Replies

swallowed by the cracks

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:36 pm
This is such a stupid and distasteful theory that I suggest that all normal A2Kers ignore this topic. The person who would post something like this gets off on people responding to it.
0 Replies