Not sure if I've ever had an orgasm

Fri 20 Oct, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi there.... I'm new to this site and the question I have is bothering me tremendously. I've only been sexually involved with one person, and have masturbated a variety of ways. All feel good don't get me wrong, but my question is this.... How do you know if you've came/had an orgasm or anything like that? I'm almost positive I've never experienced that solo or with my former partner.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,115 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

centrox

Sat 21 Oct, 2017 02:19 am
You would know.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sat 21 Oct, 2017 10:15 am
@MountainGirl18,
Yes, you would know.

Think of it like a roller coaster ride. You have just accomplished getting to the top of the biggest hill. You haven't experienced the thrill of the ride yet.
0 Replies

SunTouch

Sun 5 May, 2019 02:28 pm
@MountainGirl18,
If you haven't already, you could read about the stages of orgasm. It helps to know what to expect and to know to keep going. If you just go by that felt really good, so good I had to jump up, stop, etc. you can easily stop too soon. Keep going until it feels alarmingly good, you want to involuntarily touch or kiss whatever person or thing is around, and you feel like laying there soaking up how good you feel.

But stop if you're having to try too hard or strain. You can always keep trying in a more relaxed way.
SunTouch

Sun 5 May, 2019 06:34 pm
@SunTouch,
Should have included that there will also be noticeable contractions in your vagina along with the extreme sensation. If this hasn't happened, keep going, even if it means you have to start over because you moved.
0 Replies

Rudpolph

Fri 10 May, 2019 07:07 am
@MountainGirl18,
Hi Mountain Girl.
Though Im a guy and male\female experience may differ slightly, Im pretty sure its similar enough that I can reply. How do you know if youve had an orgasm? In short, youd just know!!!! Youd be like holy flip!!!! Its leaves you with no doubt of what just happened. Ya know that nice pleasurable feeling you get during sex\masturbating etc........well its like that feeling x 1000, then followed by, for men at least a feeling of relaxation and 'relief' lol. My guess is you never have cos you would know about it.
0 Replies