Im so confused

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 12:02 am
My ex broke up with me because she said she was too stressed and didnt think it was fair to me....now she just told me she would like to get back together in the future when things settle down. But like things will always be stressful if not for her but for me, but i would never end things because of a busy life...idk if its worth it for me to wait. We had a good relationship but there were things i didnt like...her friends mainly and she was too busy for me, but i did care bout her alot. That plus im worried shed do it again if she was busy....if you were me what would you do, please help!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 578 • Replies: 2
No top replies

saintabby

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 03:14 pm
Wow, why is your life so busy??? Does she have a ridiculously high stress job that doesn't leave room for a social life? If she does, I hope she makes a lot of money. Wink

Ok, Ok I'll get serious. When someone says, "I don't have time but we should get together when things settle down", I seriously gag a little bit, because it's just so lame. I actually met this guy the other week and he's pretty bad at the whole call-back thing. By chance I ran into him two nights ago and he apologized for not calling because things have been "so busy", and all I wanted to do was reach out and tweak his nose or something b/c it just sounded so cliche and sad. I blew him off. I don't have time for ppl who don't have time.

THe bottom line:::: find someon with whom you like to share time, and who HAS the time to share. If this relationship is meant to come around again, it will, but you deserve someone who can spend some time ON and WITH you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 03:27 pm
To an outsider, it sounds as though your Ex put herself, her problems and her friends ahead of you in her scheme of Important Elements.

Don't feel rejected--feel lucky. You're free to look for someone who has more to give you than your Ex did.
0 Replies