Is he interested in me?

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 12:16 pm
Hey guy! I know that I wrote a long paragraph but please read it and answer me, I need an advice.
So I fell in love with a guy in my college 9 months ago. We were in the same classes last spring, at first I never noticed him never cared about him; however, unlike his cheerful personality he seemed very depressed and sad for almost a week which made me wonder if he was ok. I personally love helping people so i asked him if he was fine and if he needed to talk or something, he was very touched and since then we became friends. After almost a month he started paying attention to me always watching me in class saying that he admires me helping me in class his friends teased him whenever he looked at me which made me a bit attracted to him but I am not the type to get attached to someone quickly. As time passed I started noticing that even if he is cheerful funny and to be honest a crazy guy there was something in his eyes that told me that he was not ok. I talked to him and he said that even his closest friends never noticed that he told me that I am unique and that he is glad to have me by his side. We started staring and smiling at each other in class he tried to approach me since I talk to him more on Facebook but I usually get too nervous and shy when he is around so I tend to runaway which I think knocked him off. So in summer we talked every night he was trying to advise me staying up late with me when I am bored calling me beauty... now let's talk about the present, my feelings keep on growing every day for him and I believe that he noticed that. My roommate is always watching him for me when I am looking away and she says that he doesn't pay attention to anyone besides me whenever I walk next to him his eyes shine and he always smiles brightly when I am around, I even started going to clubs just to meet him and for the first time he grabbed my shoulder smiled and kissed my cheeks asking if everything was aight. But yesterday.. he was with a girl.. I was on my way to the library at night and I saw him with a girl I said hi he smiled and blah blah however I stood for a moment checking my phone and that's when he got close to her and put both his arms on her shoulders, as soon as he held her that way he looked at me I literally had tears in my eyes and he kind of smiled when he noticed that I was shocked I run away... Was he trying to make me jealous or did he try to show me that he likes someone else... I swear that there is something in his eyes when he looks at me but I am very confused, I knew that he was a playboy but somehow I feel that he is not but not anymore I feel sad and broken. What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,552 • Replies: 9
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 12:30 pm
I think that you had a lot of things going on in your own mind about him - but forgot to share with him or put anything into an action plan, like actually asking him out for a real date.

You can't build a relationship on line or through staring at each other. You must interact with him! Perhaps this is what that other girl did.

If you want to move this forward, then be assertive about spending real time with him. You will find out more about him.
Elinekollin

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 04:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
I will definitely talk to him tomorrow and set a plan for this weekend, thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it♡
Have a nice day Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 06:21 pm
Well hell. This gazing across the room at each other and running away from him as been going on for months.
Can you blame him for taking up with someone that actually talks to him?
0 Replies

Kiko87

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 10:24 am
Just don't think about that too much. I think he finds you attractive otherwise he wouldn't say the things you mentoined but i think he tries to make you jaleous, and you don't want someone who does that cuz that's just playing childish games.
0 Replies

Blackswan2017

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 10:02 pm
@Elinekollin,
I have similar situation...the guy that I like was very closed (in a group setting) with another girl that seems really into him. She grabbed his shoulder and took a picture with two faces together. They sit together and chit chatting for all night. He once came up to me and say hello for two seconds then ran back to that girl.

I texted and asked the guy “she’s ur gf?” And he said “no....let’s talk in person”

I am very confused now but at least he offered to explain to me...which is a good sign I guess. Or you may just go and ask him?

Any opinion from guys?

P.S that guy told me he likes me and we went out for dates
Elinekollin

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 07:23 pm
@Blackswan2017,
He is very weird, I noticed his best friend watching me many times. But lately he does not seem fine again he does not attend classes and if he does he just sleeps I never see him around campus and I don't think it is a good timing to ask him.. my friend told me that he sits alone and he doesn't look fine. I am trying to meet him "by coincidence " to show him that I do care about him a lot but I haven't seen him in weeks. What am I supposed to do?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 07:38 pm
@Elinekollin,
You know he's a player but now you are all shocked and broken.
Wake up.
0 Replies

Elinekollin

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2018 03:29 pm
Thank you guys so much for your answers, we have talked and I definitely know that he did have a crush on me we got closer and luckily he is single but he told me that he is depressed. I'm trying to stay by his side as much as possible and we get along well but we are still friends, I don't want to pressure him and I'll leave it to time i guess.
0 Replies

marknewby

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 10:15 am
@Elinekollin,
Well, think first of all, if you need him - he is not great guy at all, in my opinion
0 Replies