The complete suckiness of being a girl.

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:50 pm
Hmmm - Boomer and Li'l k - I suspect I am, then, not quite like any other nearly English teacher, or actual therapist, whom you have ever known.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:50 pm
Is that a little scary, perhaps?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:45 pm
I've been reading alot of the post, some interesting takes on it.

I say, do your homework first and foremost. There is too much information on the internet to help those that want to help thierselves.

Be armed with the lingo that is used as to warn off those that want to rip you off. When you start talking thier language, they usually stop with all the BS. It'll raise a few eyebrows when you getting your car fixed and you start telling them what it wrong with it. When you name off car parts, that they would'nt think you knew, it surprises them.

The heels? Well...I would soppose it would work for some, but I'm tall enough and don't need heels to be intimidating.

Husker......wanna date? LOL :wink:

Slappy...yes your friend got RAPED. Too bad he didn't do it himself, would have been much cheaper.
0 Replies

mosheb

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 06:15 pm
actually its better to really learn how to fix a car yourself, and then you don't even have to get to the mechanic in the first place. its not so hard and it might be worth it and it might even be fun. here the government is even willing to pay you for the course for some unknown reason...
0 Replies