Beer.......Male 'Date Rape' drug?

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 12:30 pm
Police today have warned all men who frequent clubs and parties, to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using the date rape drug called 'beer' to target unsuspecting men.

This drug comes in liquid form and is available everywhere. 'Beer' is used by female predatrors to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them.

Women need only persuade a man to consume a few of these 'beers' and then ask them home for no strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless. After several other 'beers', men will even have sex with unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before, a horrible headache and a vague feeling that something bad happened.

Some really unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in a scam called 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called 'marriage'. Apparently, men are much more suseptible to this scam once 'beer' has been administered.

If you, or someone you know, have fallen victim to this insidious 'beer' and the predatory women who administer it, rest assured that male support groups exist in every major city where you can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affested, like minded guys. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,371 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 01:55 pm
Yeah, you hear these occasional stories of women "raping" men, or sexually assaulting them.

The truth is, I'm still waiting for this to happen. Eagerly anticipating. Just as I did in high school after all my elementary school teachers said strangers would walk up and offer me drugs.

But women still ain't taking advantage of me, by "force" (by beer, well sure).
And strangers still aren't giving me free drugs.

And what about the jet packs and flying cars? It's 2005 already, we're supposed to be far more advanced!!!

Uh-oh, my hernia is flaring up.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:00 pm
Calm down Gargamel, it's only a joke....anyway, they tried those 'jet pack' things and they kept burning peoples arses! I'd get that hernia 'seen to' if I were you! :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:14 pm
Beer is definitely the date rape drug used on men. Well actually, men drug themselves. "Man, I haven't been laid in like, at least 2 weeks. I'm getting hammered and banging SOMETHING tonight."

If it weren't for alcohol, there would definitely be far less women I've had the sex with.

I say, bring it. Beer is a great thing.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 01:47 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
If it weren't for alcohol, there would definitely be far less women I've had the sex with.

An inadvertently true statement.
0 Replies