needs advice FAST!

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:05 pm
ok just broke up with the b/f well he broke up with me. anyway...i have a guy friend who i really do like and he's sleeping over tonight...should i keep it simple and platonic or should i start to get over the guy who hurt me and see what happens????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 878 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:33 pm
Think about tomorrow morning.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:37 pm
Best way to get over someone is to get under someone.

Get naked.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:52 pm
There you have it Jaded. Two sides of A2K.
0 Replies

jaded i think

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 10:05 pm
with reply to both..the morning the sun better shine cuz i kind of agree that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. cool thing is he's trustworthy and if nothing comes of this we'll be ok. it's the way we are.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 10:17 pm
There you go.

At least you're getting some tonight.
0 Replies

jaded i think

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 01:31 am
nope got none. i guess i'm just not ready to even remotely move on...F*K~~~~! i just couldn't do it. maybe it's for the best.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 05:55 am
jaded_i _think- It is never wise to jump from one relationhip right into another. You need time to think, to regroup, to recover from the previous relationship.

You are new here, and don't know this forums "cast of characters". Slappy is A2K's resident sex "expert". I think that he would advise screwing for curing hangnails! Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 07:51 am
Sista, pleeze.

She didn't ask if she should move on to another "relationship," she asked if she should hook up with her buddy.

Why not? Doing that DOES help get over someone.

Then again...dealing with a female. You tie too many emotions and thoughts into sex too much.

And if you ever get a hangnail, bang someone. Insta-cure.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 10:25 am
Please remind me to never ever get a manicure at a place called "Slappy's!".
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 10:26 am
Why did that underline the word manicure?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 04:10 pm
When deciding between a new relationship and restoring self esteem, one should get their priorities straight.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 07:17 pm
The underlined links are back--profitable advertising and not nearly as intrusive as pop up ads.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 07:22 pm
I'm between Slappy and Noddy (hey, quit the groping), in that I think a truly no-strings hook-up could be therapeutic, but I question jeapordizing a good friendship for a hook-up. It almost always messes things up on some level, and in terms of your long-term mental health, having a good friend now can be more valuable than having a therapeutic hook-up or two that results in NOT having that friend.
0 Replies