For Guys Wanting "Horny Gurlz"

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 12:19 am
I don't know if this is a major problem here, but it is in every sex forum/personal site, and even Tumblr, so here's my take on 'horny gurlz' on the internet.

First off, if a girl has a high sex drive, she can easily just go score sex. Club, mall, going back to the college library if she still has her university card and find a hot guy. Hell if she's crafty she'll sell her snapchat to horny dudes for a low monthly price and just re-do the same photo/video over and over again. Women are crafty! So chances are you won't impress her. The higher a girl's sex drive (and confidence) the higher her mental process towards sex will be.

In order for a girl to act out sexually she needs to express herself mentally! There is a field of study called "Female Psychology" for a reason! They are deep thinkers and processing sex is no different! So if she's on a sex forum/personal/tumblr she's most likely looking for a guy (or girl or both) to stimulate her mind. If you plan on showing cock & ball pics and messaging her saying "hey slut wanna ****? get on cam!" she'll ignore you....or troll you.

Men on the otherhand act out and express themselves physically when it comes to sex. They lack maturity and understanding how to really communicate with a 'horny girl' takes a lot of sex, listening, and looking out for clues in everything she says or (sex) pictures she posts. If this seems like hard work, it is! But it pays off! How boring would it be if a girl just goes "oh wow i'm so horny now" when some random dude shows his average sized cock and neanderthal "bitch let's ****" style of communication?

This also answers the question "why are there so many fakes?" on perrsonal/sex/tumblr sites? Well, why not? If they're going to get bored they might as well make some money off your stupid ass!

All of this applies, of course, to sexually explicit girls. Girls who aren't ready for sex (or don't like it) still express themselves mentally, but in other things. And its okay! So the next time you want to talk to a (super duper horny) girl, actually be creative.

I hope this helps. If people cocur with what i said, feel free to copy & paste it on anywhere you want.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,369 • Replies: 0
No top replies