Does he love me

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 11:19 pm
Ok so I been with my boyfriend going on 5 years. He gets ask. I've had jobs here and there but nothing ever lasts more than 3 months. I also have a side hustle (trick). In other words, I have another man that gives me money continuously over the past 8 years. Although, my side hustle wasn't always my side hustle. It's basically been a full time job the past 3 years. I make about 1800 in a month if I slack, but if I don't then it's about 3000. My boyfriend was actually the one who told me to start getting money from this man.
At first I was kinda shy but then it became so easy. Now I wake up and get ready like i really have a 9-5 job. The thing is I feel like I keep getting money from this man yet I have 0$ saved. I'm making more than alot of people I know, yet I have nothing to show. I remember my boyfriend once saying, its easier for u to go get money from him, then me risking my life, or freedom...i don't want to go to jail. And it made me feel like, well yea ur right I don't want u in jail. But at the same time, how does he feel as a man?? How does he feel about me spending so much time with another man everyday for money.?? Does he even really love me? And if he does, how can he let me do this for so long?? I feel so dumb. But I love him. I mean my boyfriend pays my rent and helps me out alot with MY 2 kids that aren't his. I feel stuck and I don't know what to think. I get so depressed thinking about it. I need advice please

Prettygirlkushqueen

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 01:38 am
@Prettygirlkushqueen,
I ment he gets SSi
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 06:48 am
@Prettygirlkushqueen,
If you have been together for 5 years and you either don't know how your boyfriend feels about you ******* another man for money, and you can't bring yourself to ask your boyfriend how he feels about it, then you haven't got much of a relationship.

Or self-respect, but that's another matter.
Prettygirlkushqueen

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 08:00 am
@jespah,
See, a trick is someone who tricks off money on you, but there's no sex. Hard to believe but they do exist. They just want to admire you and your beauty and of course show u off to their friends..
I find it hard to believe that he truly LOVES me although he says it and somewhat shows it ( I'm his 1st relationship) I don't think it's possible, or is it? I try to reverse our lives and ask myself what if the tables were turned?? Me personally, id feel like less of a woman because I'm letting another woman take care of my man...
Mame

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 09:17 am
@Prettygirlkushqueen,
You two have a seriously weird relationship.
0 Replies