How to tell if someone likes you through email though.

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 10:29 pm
I was doing email with someone for awhile. It seems like he don't really ask things about me though. I mean like he just sends me short email though he is a shy person ya. Does anyone know how can you tell if someone likes you in the email ya. I am not sure how to tell if somone is intersted ya. Can someone give me some advice though. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 710 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 09:19 am
@asiangal555,
If he doesn't ask things about you, it sounds very much that he's just not that into you. Interested people ask questions and start conversations.

That should be your first clue. He's not interested in you that way.
asiangal555

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:19 am
@Mame,
Thanks. Do you mean that even a quiet guy would ask me things in email if he is interested though. I am not sure how to tell how a quiet guy thinks ya.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:48 pm
@asiangal555,
Ask him to call you.

Emails can be taken the wrong way.

See if he rings, even if "you" are shy, and he is shy, if he's interested both of you will get over it and talk.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2017 06:55 am
@asiangal555,
absolutely. Interested people ask questions because they want to get to know you. No questions indicate no interest.
asiangal555

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 11:23 am
@Mame,
I am still doing email with that person. I don't get it if he isn't interested why would he still msg me ya. I don't know how quiet guys think.
0 Replies