My problem is here..

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 06:21 am
Hi, I have this new problem with my father, the story is in this thread.You might want to read this, because I don't know what to do with the recent problem.I appreciate your help.Now I'm really concerned about his lower back.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=58
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 599 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:52 am
Navigator--

Your link doesn't work. Instead of linking to the thread, you link to "reply".
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:20 am
Hi Noddy.It's about my father, new thing came up.I posted it in the same thread, then I thought here would fit more I guess.Anyway, it's about his back.My reply was like this;

Ok, I have to add this now.My father has this lower back pain, I think it is not like lumbago.The pain comes in times, and stay for a while.Let's say it occurs occasionally if my English helps.When I had a look on his lower back, I saw this thingy in bones (lumbar vertebrae), a little projection or prominence maybe, not sure,.What I'm sure that it causes pain.Maybe it needs surgery, this would trouble me more Sad
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:21 am
Did I say that you are a nice lady?.God bless you and your family, Noddy Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:36 am
Navigator's link
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 11:17 am
Navigator--

Thanks for the kind words.

As I suggested on your other thread, a doctor really should evaluate the back pain. The trouble could be in the vertebrae--or the pain could be coming from some other area of the body and simply manifesting in the back.
0 Replies