I think I’m in love with two people?

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:34 pm
Hello I’d love to hear some advice ideas or thought on what I’m currently going through. A brief description I’ve been with my boyfriend since 2009 he’s all I’ve ever know and has been my only boyfriend. He’s great when he’s not in a bad mood I’ll admit he’s pretty disrespectful and has been violent at times I’ve broken up with him at least twice and comes back begging for me to stay and of course I always come back because I feel guilty. I’ve met someone else we considered our selves best friends we’ve talked about everything and of course ended up liking each other it’s been over a year that we’ve been talking I’ve never physically cheated but considering that I talk to someone I consider it cheating but where I become confused is the person I talk to a lust thing because they give me the attention that I want? Or am I just afraid to take a risk? I limit myself so much for my current relationship I wonder if I’m not taking enough risk but I don’t want to hurt anyone
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,004 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:10 pm
@Annoy4227,
Why oh why would you stay with someone who's violent?

Why oh why would you consider just talking to someone cheating? If that were true, I'd be cheating on my husband with my boss, every weekday.

Get out of your current relationship before you hurtle into another one, for your own personal safety if nothing else.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 09:15 pm
Screw guilt.

But....but....but....

No. Screw guilt.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 06:44 am
@Annoy4227,
Unless you are free from this abusive , self-serving guy, you are not going to have your head on straight enough to even determine the goodness/healthiness in any other relationship.

Your new guy is a stop-gap and is really filling the void you have with the abuser. So the little comfort that he gives you prevents you from getting away from the abuser.

Not fair to guy #2!!

Cut off #2 and see how you feel in your world with your abuser.

0 Replies