Michelle Obama is a man

Tue 26 Sep, 2017 03:14 pm
Joan Rivers stated that Obama is gay and Michelle Obama is a transgender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeVJ9TFofM

jespah

Tue 26 Sep, 2017 03:24 pm
@alphabeta,
Joan Rivers was a bitter, bitter woman at the end.
ascribbler

Wed 27 Sep, 2017 01:14 am
@alphabeta,
Why is someone's sexuality a matter of concern to you? Is it tawdry thrill, misogyny, homophobia, envy, racism, hatred?
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:53 pm
@jespah,
Quote jespah:
Quote:
Joan Rivers was a bitter, bitter woman at the end.

Joan Rivers' humor revolved around saying outrageous things about famous people. I saw a film clip of another street interview about the same time, and it was clear Rivers was joking. This video didn't emphasize it, but it did mention that Rivers was coming back from having officiated at a gay wedding. And Rivers had spoken out on behalf of gay rights for years.

Do you think that someone like that would say that about Obama and Michelle and not mean it as a joke?
maxdancona

Wed 27 Sep, 2017 01:12 pm
@alphabeta,
If Michelle Obama is a man, does that mean she can get elected president? ('Cause I think that would be awesome!).
Blickers

Wed 27 Sep, 2017 01:17 pm
@maxdancona,
The right wingers only call Michelle a man because they know that down a back alley, Michelle would beat the hell out Rush (I Got Out Of The Army Because Of My Perpetually Wrecked Asshole) Limbaugh.
0 Replies

alphabeta

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 03:06 pm
@Blickers,
Yes I do.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 04:23 pm
This is the level political discourse has reached.
Blickers

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 11:41 pm
@Kolyo,
You're right. On YouTube, paid Russians with English sounding screen names are screaming the left is hypocritical about Roy Moore for saying he had sex with 14 year olds when he really only had sex with 16 year olds, and that's legal and all right.
Kolyo

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 11:51 pm
@Blickers,
The thing is, everyone who responded posted a good rebuttal. But at some point it's a question of the opportunity cost of bothering to do so. Next he will ask us to "prove" Michelle isn't a man. After that he will ask for three independent sources proving Barack isn't really a bearcat which has assumed human form to deceive us.
Blickers

Tue 14 Nov, 2017 12:21 am
@Kolyo,
Social media has become a game of dueling accusations, with the line between proven or likely accusations being blurred by a plethora of false or absurd accusations. Sort of like arguing with an alcoholic.
0 Replies