We broke up is he still trying to contr my life?

Bohomum

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 08:17 pm
So throughout our 8 yeas long relationship for the first 5 years my now sort of ex partner would go away on trips, go out and party do drugs talk to girls go to there houses and i would be accepting of it i wouldnt necessarily like it but i wouldnt make a big deal over it because i trusted him he physically assulted me a fare few times a number of which i thought i was going to die I wasnt aloud to talk to males or go out.
So he ended up cheating on me with 2 other women on several occassions so i moved out and its been a constant rollercoaster we'd be together then not again.
We dont live together or arent really together atm so he went on a camping trip with just our son and i went to a male strip show with a couple of my friends and now he is treating my like im the worst person in the world like i did something ao horrible
Im not sure what to do should i feel bad having a night out with my girlfriends despite his history or is he being controlling?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 3
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 12:00 am
@Bohomum,
Why are you even talking to this man?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 04:42 am
@Bohomum,
You say you are not together, yet you let this man know about your private life.

Why?

0 Replies

FrankLee

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 11:00 am
@Bohomum,
Please research narcissism and emotional abuse. He has a deep need for control and it won't change even when you are apart. You need to come to an arrangement where you have the least communication possible with him while still tending to shared matters. He will likely get Eden more verbally abusive as you completely pull away.
0 Replies