getting back together???

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 10:28 pm
my gf broke up with me after 5 months and told me it was because she had a lot of stuff going on and she felt she was too busy and it wasnt fair to me. Since then ive been trying to get her back and she told me tonight that she does want to get back together in the future when things calm down. Sounds easy enough right? WRONG....since we broke up, i started speaking to a girl i hung out with a while back, and now she wants to meet up with me. We are supposed to go to her house tomorrow and just relax, idk if anything will happen but she does like me and she hopes to have a relationship...how do i handle this?? I mean i feel like if i dont go out with this girl, i may have missed a chance with someone i may even be more attracted to. But ten again, i feel like id almost be cheating on my ex cause i did like beg her to come back but we arent together...what do i do?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 546 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:06 am
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Life doesn't come with an absolute, your-time-back guarantee.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:11 am
Wait a second. If your girlfriend broke up with you, you are now a "free agent". IMO, I would not wait around, twiddling my thumbs, until she got good and ready to get back with you. See other people, and enjoy. If you get back later on, fine, but in the meantime, all committments with your girlfriend are off.
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 07:17 am
Phoenix gets a definite "ditto" from me.

Go for it! :wink:

("When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." Alexander Graham Bell)
0 Replies