DOES EVERYONE IN THE AIR FORCE HAVE IT THIS GOOD?

Misti26

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 09:27 pm
Does everyone in the Air Force have it this good?

A US Air Force C-141 is scheduled to leave Thule Air Base, Greenland at midnight. During the pilot's preflight check he discovers that the latrine holding tank is still full from the last flight. So, a message is sent to the base, and an airman who was off-duty is called out to take care of it.

He finally gets to the air base only to find that the latrine pump has been left outdoors and is frozen solid. So, he must find another one in the hangar, which takes even more time. He finally arrives at the aircraft and is less than enthusiastic about what he has to do. Nevertheless, he goes about the pumping job deliberately and carefully (and slowly) so as to not risk criticism later. As he's leaving the plane, the pilot stops him and says, "Son, your attitude and performance has caused this flight to be
late. I'm going to personally see to it that you are not just reprimanded, but punished!"

The poor air! man says:

"Sir, with all due respect, I'm not your son. I'm an Airman in the United States Air Force. I've been in Thule, Greenland for 11 months without a furlough, and reindeer are beginning to look pretty good to me. I have one stripe. It's two thirty in the morning. It's 20 degrees below zero. My specialty is to pump **** from aircraft. Now, just what form of punishment do you have in mind?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 592 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 09:28 pm
Confused :wink: Sad
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 11:38 pm
Hahaha!