Love her-what to do?

8150ean

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 04:23 pm
Girl I've been dating for about three months drunk texted me that she loved me about two weeks ago. At first she blamed it on autocorrect, claiming to have typed "like" instead of love. Since then, she seems to forgot she blamed autocorrect and texted me the other night that she can't believe she told me she loved me for the first time while drunk, and that she wanted it to be special. I know I love her, but didn't text it back because she had already apologized for it many times. Does she love me? And can I say it in person this weekend?

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 06:07 pm
@8150ean,
Of course you can say it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 07:47 pm
@8150ean,
For god's sake, don't text it!!

That's lazy and immature.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 08:07 pm
@8150ean,
Say it if you mean it.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 08:08 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
And please, for the love of all that is good and holy, listen to Punkey and DON'T TEXT IT!!
Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 07:29 am
If you feel it then why wouldn't you say it - whether she drunk texted you, had a spell check issue, really texted or never texted you at all. In other words does the text even matter?

I would only suggest you don't say you love her if you knew her a couple of days then it would be stalker and weird.

But since you have been dating for a bit, say what you feel.

That aside - to me - it seems she does, but is afraid you do not thus the game she is playing.

Be the bigger man - and just say for the love of pete (or in this case the love of the girl). You both will feel so much better afterwards.

Also as an aside - texting is going to be the ruin of all us - texting should be used strictly for quick sends of information - not sharing feelings and dealing with issues. There should be app for a breathalyzer on all phones so that you cannot drunk text.
8150ean

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 04:56 pm
@Linkat,
I do love her and wouldn't do it by text, I wasn't clear haha. I'm just so scared to mess up what we already have. It's only been four months and it's already my best relationship ever.
0 Replies

8150ean

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 04:57 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
I wouldn't! Thanks for your input. Do you think she loves me?
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 06:34 am
@8150ean,
I saw that you were still wondering. Alcohol affects the part of the brain that governs inhibitions. She told when she was not inhibited to do so. The fact is that she told you that she does. The question is - Do you feel like she loves you?If she loves you, you feel it. If she said it, there was a reason.
8150ean

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 04:27 pm
@Ponderer,
Absolutely I feel that she loves me. And I love her. Now I just have to tell her 😂
Ponderer

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 10:09 pm
@8150ean,
I love love. I am happy for you both.
0 Replies