I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2017 05:44 pm
I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 472 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 09:29 am
@Greatest I am,
Meh. Everybody thought Bush was going to start WW3 too, but look at us now.

North Korea doesn't stand a chance if they decide to do anything rash. Look what we did in Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. None of the major players; China, Russia, etc, are going to go to bat for North Korea if push comes to shove. Kim is like a toddler throwing his toys around, eventually he'll wear himself out, or the parents will get tired of his shenanigans and put him in time out.
andy31

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 04:01 am
@Greatest I am,
Oh boy! Where did you get your education dude or reather your brainwash? From fake news? You sound really ignorant.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 03:11 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

Meh. Everybody thought Bush was going to start WW3 too, but look at us now.

North Korea doesn't stand a chance if they decide to do anything rash. Look what we did in Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. None of the major players; China, Russia, etc, are going to go to bat for North Korea if push comes to shove. Kim is like a toddler throwing his toys around, eventually he'll wear himself out, or the parents will get tired of his shenanigans and put him in time out.

Apples and oranges.

Iraq did not have nukes and if they had things would not have gone the way they did.

"Kim is like a toddler throwing his toys around, eventually he'll wear himself out, "

That or show just how insane he is and attack regardless of the consequences.

Regards
DL
0 Replies