Hollywood's Clinton/Genocide Flick

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:55 pm
I didn't realize you valued American lives over everyone else either.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:55 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
these US citizen were DIRECTLY blown to f*#king kingdom come today. More will DIRECTLY be killed before Christmas.

Now, please give me a number on how many US citizens must be killed, at home or abroad before it constitutes a direct threat and I will get back to you when we reach that number. Had we not invaded Iraq....it can be argued that more US citizens COULD have died in another terrorist attack. That those who have died so far have died BECAUSE we invaded Iraq is irrefutable.

The IRAQI GOVT is NOT killing US citizens within our boarders or within the boarders of Iraq.

You must be confused if you believe the war in Iraq is a direct part on the war on terrorism. PART of the reason we resumed hositilites with IRAQ was their potential to expand the war on terrorism by providing monetary and or munition support to terrorists.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:01 pm
woiyo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
these US citizen were DIRECTLY blown to f*#king kingdom come today. More will DIRECTLY be killed before Christmas.

Now, please give me a number on how many US citizens must be killed, at home or abroad before it constitutes a direct threat and I will get back to you when we reach that number. Had we not invaded Iraq....it can be argued that more US citizens COULD have died in another terrorist attack. That those who have died so far have died BECAUSE we invaded Iraq is irrefutable.

The IRAQI GOVT is NOT killing US citizens within our boarders or within the boarders of Iraq.

You must be confused if you believe the war in Iraq is a direct part on the war on terrorism. PART of the reason we resumed hositilites with IRAQ was their potential to expand the war on terrorism by providing monetary and or munition support to terrorists.

I forgot to add the link on this post

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/12/21/iraq.main/index.html

Now surely you'll agree that members of our miltary are us citizens....

Are you finally admitting that the War in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terrorism? Because that means we have sure enough been lied to this whole time....and if you plan to come back and split hairs over the word direct...let me just say this is the biggest indirect messe since Viet Nam.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:02 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I didn't realize you valued American lives over everyone else either.

you're not capable of baiting me good buddy...but nice try...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:04 pm
Baiting you? No, just trying to understand why you believe that American lives are more important than Iraqi, Israeli, Arab lives.

That seems to go against other things you have said.

If I was baiting you, I'd use a seal, a stick and some rope.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Baiting you? No, just trying to understand why you believe that American lives are more important than Iraqi, Israeli, Arab lives.

That seems to go against other things you have said.

If I was baiting you, I'd use a seal, a stick and some rope.

like I said...nice try...
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:20 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I forgot to add the link on this post

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/12/21/iraq.main/index.html

Now surely you'll agree that members of our miltary are us citizens....

Are you finally admitting that the War in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terrorism? Because that means we have sure enough been lied to this whole time....and if you plan to come back and split hairs over the word direct...let me just say this is the biggest indirect messe since Viet Nam.....

I alredy answered that in the post you quoted Rolling Eyes

I do not feel I have been lied to because I listen very carefully to the words and actions of our Govt. You seem to pick and choose what you want to hear and see.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:23 pm
I could say the same about you...but I didn't......becuase I'm sure you do listen carefully ....as do I.
0 Replies