we reunited after four long heart breaking years everything

buffie8

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:30 am
i fell head over hills in love with a man over four years ago, some thing's happend and we spilt up after only five short but awesome month's,i carried around four years of unanswered questions and emptiness, untill this past september when i found his sister one day on the enternet, i contacted her to see how she was and she informed me that her brother was single and that he had gotton married but that it didn't work out and that they had a child together, well i had just recently became engaged to a very loving and caring man, but a part of me still held this huge piece of love for we'll call him andy,so i decided to drop him a small letyter in with his sisters laetter one day and low and be hold he actually contacted me, i was shocked but excited and tears just flooded me my heart raced my hole body shook from the sound of his voice, i informed him of my engagement and he asked me to come to see him, well i did i had not seen him or his sister or the kid's in four years, i arrive and we reunited, it was the most wonderfull day of my life everything was perfect he was perfect i took me around to all his friends and would put me on the highest peddlestool, he begged me over and over for a second chance asked me to marry him told all his family and friends that i was the only women he had ever loved , well i came back home convinced that faith had stepped in and he was who i was meant to be, i ended my engagement and two week's later headed back to him for the night to make sure eveything was a go that we were really doing this i was moving four hours away with him picking up and just moving well everything was fine he said he loved me wanted to grow old with me he knew what he had done to me and swore he would never hurt me again, well the next day i and his sister drove back to my hometown to get my thing's together she went to see her sister that lives in town where i do and the next day we were to meet up. well that next day came she couldn't be found i called andy and asked if he had heard from her he said no but not to panic well he called me back and said she was back home that there was and emergency. well a f the next day i called him and was going to drive on up the next day. well he told me to wait that he had to see his lawyer the next day and that he would call me and than i could drive o up., well he took all doubts i had away promicing we were going to be together, well that day came he said it was going to be about two weeks before i could come up i had no problem with that, well a few day's went by i didn't hear from him couldnt get him on the phone well i found out from his sister that he had been talking to his ex wife and the following week he went to court with her and lost custody of there son to her well he never called wouldn't return my calls nothing i figured he was doing it because of his son being up set and all, well his sister called me a week later and said that the ex had moved back in, and that he was only doing it because of the baby, i agreed with this so one day i catch him on the phone and he tells me that he meant all he said he didn't know if he loved me but that she was there untill he got his son back, well two weeks ago i im'ed his sister and these thing's started coming across the screen like go way get over it already leave me alone,it was him acting like his siter, she came on said she was sorry and so on, well i decided to call his cell phone the other day and he answered i used the excuse did you call here this morn he said no, i said ok but he wasn't mean and never said not to call him back,well ifound out from his siter that it want be long before she's gone, and i have the same feeling, but my question is what do i do? i have broken off my engagement for him,i love him god know's i love him and i never thought he did untill we reunited he loves me i know he dous even his sister and mother think so what do i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 685 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 11:12 am
First of all, please, please, please use periods when posting. Makes it much easier to understand. Not to mention a bit easier on the eyes to read.

You never stated whether this guy is actually divorced or still married. If he has no legal divorce yet, then stay away from him and leave him alone. You have no business chasing a married man.

If he is divorced, then it appears his relationship with you is tied to his child's custody. The two of you living together (if that was going to be the case) could harm his attempts to secure custody of his child. But I don't think this is the main issue of concern for you at this point.

Your main concern should be that this man who says he loves you and wants to be with you allowed his ex to move back in with him. That does not bother you??? If not, then I am afraid you will deserve every heartbreak you have coming from this guy.

My advice....let him go. Maybe it is not too late to reconnect with your former fiance, although if he were me I would tell you to take a flying leap. So I think it may behoove you to start looking for someone new.
0 Replies

buffie8

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 03:33 pm
in regards to reunited after four years
thanks to those that have replyed,i do appreciate it. no he is divorced, and yes his son comes first, there fore this is why i have sat back these past few months hurting and hoping, his ex wife cheated on her boyfriend and he put her and the baby in the road that's why the ex wife is there to start off, she had no where to go with his child,i'm a mother so i know sometimes we do the unthinkable for our children this part i have forgiven, i know this man like i know my self, i love him and some where deep down he loves me i know this with all that i am,and as far as my exfiancee well were still hanging in there just not getting married and he know's the whole story and has gave me his blessing in finding out where my heart truely lies.i didn't write this for critisim i wrote this hoping someone out there know's what i'm feeling and may truely believe in faith.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 04:09 pm
In my world, if he loved you, he'd visit--or at least call--and explain to you what is going on.

I agree with buffie--ditch him or be prepared for a lifetime of confusion and non-communication.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:23 pm
You can't assume that something is meant to be. He has freedom of choice, and right now you need to step back from him.

You seem to misunderstand faith. Faith in unsure things (like people) can lead to heartbreak, no matter what you feel or believe.

I am speaking from experience. Don't hurt yourself.
0 Replies