Seeing Someone In A Open Relationship

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2017 05:38 pm
I've started seeing someone in a open relationship, I understood what I was getting into. That being it will only be sex and there will not be any emotional attachment to me. However this is mearly the case, this guy is been over at my place quite a few times in the week, he's taken me on a date to a mountain top overseeing the city. He's brought me gifts. He sends me so many messages of affections, saying 'I can't stop thinking about you' then when he comes over he admitted to me I scare him because of how much likes me. He even wants to stay the night and said I will do it one night my boyfriend is working night shift. I am starting to feel like the other person in an affair.

I am trying so hard to remain distant and not reciprocate these words of affection back as I don't want to engage. But the fact I care about this whole ordeal enough to ask on this page cleary means I'm worried. I beleive I am going to get hurt soon because I already have feelings - I'm scared.

I am just very confused, I just don't know where I stand in all of this. What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 606 • Replies: 6
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2017 08:02 pm
@sanzaus ,
It sounds like an open relationship may not be your thing.
bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2017 01:03 am
@tibbleinparadise,
open relationship is tough unless you establish ground rules with boyfriend and significant other at the beginning. it is natural for you to love both guys if they treat you well. you must make significant other understand you love your boyfriend but need sexual variety to be happy.
centrox

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2017 08:21 am
@bunnyhabit ,
bunnyhabit wrote:
it is natural for you to love both guys if they treat you well

Nonsense.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2017 08:40 am
OH no! Actual feelings!. How horrible!

What a fucked up society we have created.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 11:05 am
" I understand what I was getting into"

Oh , no you don't.

You clearly are getting emotionally attached, along with the sex. It's called falling in love.

Get out now.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 07:52 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
The whole point of open relationships is you DON'T fall in love with anyone. It's open. You have sex, get your jollies, nothing more.
0 Replies