What OCD stuff are you a prisoner of?

roger

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 12:12 am
@Roberta,
Did you really do that? She was right.
roger

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 12:14 am
@roger,
Exception: if you have a young and bored cat, under is much better. Cats unrolling toilet paper is more or less an elemental force of nature.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:39 am
@roger,
Yes, I really did that. She may have been right about my being a weirdo, but she wasn't right about the toilet paper.

My late, lamented cat Mikey ran all over the house with toilet paper in his mouth--and I'm an under kind of person. He once did that when my mother was visiting. She was shocked, stunned. "Look what he's doing." "Yeah, Ma, he's being a cat."
Sturgis

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:48 am
@Roberta,
Well, my cat Arthur never clawed the paper, most likely because I wisely had it set in the over method. Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:52 am
@Region Philbis,
always always always over

you can't do the pretty starting fold if it's under
roger

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 10:57 am
@ehBeth,
You got me! I never thought of that.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 11:03 am
@roger,
It was one of my Saturday chores. General bathroom tidy-up and make sure that over flap is folded.

Twenty years later I worked as a job coach. Took a few people to be trained as hotel housekeepers ... I already knew to do the fold Smile

not the crazy ones though

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iiBIaa3E8xs/TnBCWKj_cTI/AAAAAAAACz0/HFMN1lx8fJ0/s1600/4.jpg

http://www.origami-resource-center.com/images/bookReviewTPorigamiH.jpg

I saved the intense folding for napkins a la Martha Stewart.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 11:15 am
sturgis, Mikey didn't claw the paper. He just ran around with it in his mouth, leaving a trail behind him.

bethie, !
0 Replies