I want my ex- boyfriend back...

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:57 pm
I haven't talked to my ex for about 4 years and he has been asking my sister to have me call him. So I finally did. First of all the reason we broke up was because I found out on Valentine's day that he had made out with a girl in January. I was living with him at the time and so I packed my things and left him. I was really hurt, and my heart was broken. I figured that after 4 years maybe he had changed and so I decided to call him. Well he has a girlfriend now and he said that it made his girlfriend upset that I wanted to meet up with him. The last thing I want to do is break her heart. But where was his honesty when we were dating? I just want him to see what he's been missing all these years, I still care about him. Crying or Very sad
If you have any advice please let me know...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,456 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 03:11 pm
Apparently this leopard has not changed his spots, even after four years. He fooled around when you were together, and now he is looking to start trouble with his present girlfriend.

Do you really need any of this? You want advice? Move on and forget him.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 03:55 pm
Get over that loser.
Plain and simple.
He cheated on you, and he's looking to do the same in his current relationship.
If you hook up with him again, and he cheats on you again (which he will), you'll clearly have no one else to blame.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 04:40 pm
I'm with Phoenix and ehBeth. Your Ex asked your sister to have you call him and now he's telling his current girlfriend that you're in hot pursuit?

Not only does he cheat on women--he makes the cheating out to be their fault.

Run, lady. Run.
0 Replies

Wifey

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 04:43 pm
Kick him to the curb!
I had to re-read those two lines. He told your sister to have you call him and then he said it upset his GF that you wanted to get in touch with him? Pulleeze....she must of been there when you called!! Do her a favor and call her and give her a heads up!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 04:46 pm
He sounds nice. I think you should try to steal him away from her.
0 Replies

unluckyinlove

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 04:54 pm
how do I steal him back?
In case I get the urge to, do you have ANY advice on how to steal him back? I look great since then - I'm not tooting my own horn- but alot has changed in the past 4 years. ANY IDEAS????
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 04:59 pm
If you look great, then you should have no trouble looking elsewhere. The reasons you should do so have been provided by those who posted before me.

To be frank, this guy sounds like a loser.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 05:00 pm
unluckyinlove,

The next time you talk to him, just start talking about the great sex that you used to have, in great detail. That should get the ball rolling in the right direction.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 05:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
unluckyinlove,

The next time you talk to him, just start talking about the great sex that you used to have, in great detail. That should get the ball rolling in the right direction.

I'd just tell him you want to have sex with him again... he'll be over in 5 minutes.
0 Replies