The Book of Changes

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 07:29 am
Please edit it:

The uncertain meaning of the Book of Changes decides that the way its conveys may be great different to that of modern science, therefore decides its vulnerability with which it can be easily imposed. It has no precise logic reasoning, highly depends on a reader's feeling and
insight, cannot "restrict" those who want to make use of it for a variety of reasons. Saying so is not an alarmism at all.

As someone in the meeting pointed out that Chinese traditional medicine has its own theoretical system, Chen Ning Yang, who used to be gentle, made a sharp remark, "Chinese traditional medicine will not be promiseful and will not advance itself to a higher position if it continues to follow its "theoretical system".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 531 • Replies: 2
No top replies

RBHSwr17

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 06:56 pm
Unfortunately, I'm just a student and as such can't completely edit it, but I have a couple suggestions (in parentheses)

The uncertain meaning of the (Book of Changes ) decides that the way (it) conveys (what does it convey) may be great(ly) different to that of modern science, therefore decides its vulnerability with which it can be easily imposed. It has no precise logic reasoning, highly depends on a reader's feeling and
insight, (and) cannot "restrict" those who want to make use of it for a variety of reasons. Saying so is not an alarmism at all.

For the second paragraph, "promiseful" should be replaced by "promising."
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 08:33 am
Good.
Thank you Very Happy
0 Replies