Are ALL guys jerks??

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:10 pm
Even guys I thought were okay are jerks at least sometimes. Grrr. I think it's an innate characteristic.

Advice to men: Don't make out with an ex-fiance who dumped you several months ago cause she was afraid of the commitment, and who decided now that she wants you back. DON'T MESS WITH HER HEAD LIKE THAT!

I mean, yeah, I hurt him, but what was I supposed to do, marry him anyway even if I wasn't sure? I needed some effing time. (Yeah, I just said "effing". Deal with it.)

*mumbles about guys and their tendency to think with the wrong head*

(By the way, I'm not making this judgment on ALL guys based on this ONE guy. I'm making this judgment on ALL guys based on ALL my experiences with men, which is still narrow-minded, but I have no reason to think otherwise right now. I'll give someone a chance to prove me wrong someday, but it'll take a lifetime.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,398 • Replies: 40
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:13 pm
first of all, sorry about the mind-f-ck. Secondly, EVERYONE is a jerk sometimes.
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:24 pm
Yeah but that's not the point of this post. We're just leaving that little bit of information out of this. ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
YES! Another jaded female let loose.

And here's to "all" women who overthink every little thing, including a stupid makeout session.

But I'll second littlek....people suck in general. Guys and girls.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Huh?
The woman did the dumping because she didn't want to commit..
The woman changed her mind...
The guy made out with her (did she twitch at all?)
And he is messing with her head?

Please clarify the problem..
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
I second that.
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:31 pm
Sorry, I didn't clarify. He doesn't want to get back together. That was never his intention.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:32 pm
If you think THAT'S being a jerk...
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:33 pm
He shouldn't have made out with me!!!!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:35 pm
And you stopped him, right?

What the hell's the problem? You dumped him, so in his mind there's no shot of getting back together, plus he probably doesn't trust you.

You could have not made out with him back.

I wish all women were THIS easy...
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:37 pm
Re: Are ALL guys jerks??
wcbethmd wrote:
Advice to men: Don't make out with an ex-fiance who dumped you several months ago cause she was afraid of the commitment, and who decided now that she wants you back.

Nuff said.
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:39 pm
And for your information, I'm NOT easy.

But you're a very mean person for kicking someone when they're down.

If it offends you that I think guys are jerks, don't read the darn post, jerk.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:49 pm
All men are bastards and all women are bitches. It's an unfair world. Take things easy for a while, wcbethmd. Get drunk with your girls, have a laugh and forget about him. Good luck.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:53 pm
wcbethmd wrote:
And for your information, I'm NOT easy.

But you're a very mean person for kicking someone when they're down.

If it offends you that I think guys are jerks, don't read the darn post, jerk.

Lighten up.

I'm not offended you think all guys are jerks. I'm not the one bashing the opposite sex.

You knew he wasn't intending on getting back together, so you can't put it all on him. Knowing this, you should have stopped him if you can't handle it emotionally.

If he hit on you/hooked up with you, then you found out after he was just playing with you, then you have every right to be pissed.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:56 pm
(Now who's over thinking?) Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:00 pm
I'm always thinking...the difference is I have a clear head.

You'd never know it, considering my tendency to purposely cut myself in front of old people.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:13 pm
Hmm, I'm a woman, and there is no selection in the poll for my thinking, based on the data given, that the guy is not a jerk. If anyone is jerking anyone else, from the data so far, it is the woman.
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:37 pm
Thanks for jumping to conclusions, Slappy. You're right, I was thinking the entire time, "Well, this is nice. I know he doesn't want to get back together, but I'll pretend later that I didn't know so I have an excuse to get mad at him."

Here's my mistake: I didn't come up for breath and say, "Oh, hey, this means something to you, right?"

Dumb ass. You think you're pretty smart, don't you?

On the contrary, thoughts going through my head were along the lines of, "Wow, he's kissing me. The feelings must be mutual... this is great!" Otherwise I wouldn't have kissed him, because I KNOW I can't do that with someone I care about very much and have it mean nothing.

And ossobuco, the intention of the poll was to make a point. If you take the polls here seriously, ya need to get a life.

Everyone so far who has insulted me based on assumptions are DAs. Get your damn facts straight.

And, sorry for getting so mad, but.. well, you seem to be trying to deliberately piss me off. What did I ever do to you?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:39 pm
For the benefit of myself and other foreigners - what's a DA?
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:40 pm
It's an abbreviation for dumb ass.
0 Replies