Have You Noticed Whites Always Commit The Weird Crimes?

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:07 pm
I mean, as a group no doubt blacks do a lot of killing and there's a lot of black on black crime...urban drug related etc. and the common perception is that blacks commit more crimes of these types....but if it's a weird crime....if you kill 'em eat 'em, keep 'em in the fridge...do rituals on them.....have sex with them even after they've started to rot....that's always some inbred looking mid western caucasian....what's up with that?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/19/missouri.fetus/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,966 • Replies: 73
No top replies

danni-lee

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:31 pm
good question, the white man is certainly screwed up. maybe they are just more suceptible to a wider variety of mental illness, and a black killers violence can most likely be traced back to a violent upbringing, which they are more suceptible to.
thats all i can figure, correct me if im wrong
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 05:08 am
Interesting point Bear,

just off the top of my head I can only think of one black serial killer, a young man called Williams who killed black children.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 05:58 am
You can get away with this headline on this forum because you said white man. if you had said black man or muslim man, you would have got 20 pages calling you a right wing nazi. There is no doubt about the consistency level of people on this forum. It is first class.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:00 am
australia wrote:
You can get away with this headline on this forum because you said white man. if you had said black man or muslim man, you would have got 20 pages calling you a right wing nazi. There is no doubt about the consistency level of people on this forum. It is first class.

oh for god's sake take a joke......and btw you're showing a little consistency yourself there.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:36 am
Inbred looking?

That chick is HOT!

Why, she the pertiest thang I've ever seen.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:42 am
Good God... that baby looks like a dog! Or... is it a dog?

Bear -- That's an interesting idea you've got, but our newspapers no longer say what race anybody is. How do you know?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:49 am
there are a whole lot more white what people per capita Rolling Eyes

oop - fixed typoo
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:52 am
Piffka wrote:

Bear -- That's an interesting idea you've got, but our newspapers no longer say what race anybody is. How do you know?

I saw the the picture...doh!!! Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:52 am

what people?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:54 am
all moms say their babies are cute - can you argue that or seen one said that?

where do bear cubs from - LOL
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 08:59 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Inbred looking?

That chick is HOT!

Why, she the pertiest thang I've ever seen.

and you may have her...for one billion dollars....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:01 am
Historically, serial killers are white middle aged males. It is a fact. Blacks, Hispanics, etc. have a tendancy for "crimes of passion" where emotion is a driving factor. Whites seem to have a lot more premediated murder and, as BPB put it, "weird crimes". Cases in point:

Dahlmer
Bundy
Manson

just to name a few. All white, middle aged men.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:02 am
Well, as I understand it, so far serial murder, for instance - is a white, male crime - predominantly.

I imagine that FBI and crime statistics bureaus DO record race and gender...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:03 am
dlowan wrote:
Well, as I understand it, so far serial murder, for instance - is a white, male crime - predominantly.

why society/race pressures?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:04 am
husker wrote:
dlowan wrote:

why society/race pressures?

No pressure. Just fact. Apparently, us white people are crazy. :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:05 am
maybe it has something to do with being
"smarter than the average bear"

hard to bite tongue on that one
0 Replies

Piffka

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Piffka wrote:

I saw the the picture...doh!!! Laughing

The picture of the dog/baby? Or you assume she's white from that photograph? You're probably right, I just don't see that much news -- or news with color photos.

But wait... what about those two guys who were taking potshots at people on the east coast last year -- weren't they black? Isn't that a weird crime? They'd fixed up the trunk of some beater car to have a hole for the rifle and the younger kid rode back there with his finger on the trigger, killing the odd unsuspecting victim? That's a weird serial crime.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Whities have too much time on their hands.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:06 am
http://www.uplink.com.au/lawlibrary/Documents/Docs/Doc5.html

Quote:
A more specific profile of a serial killer has been presented by Apsche (1993) stating that most are white males in their twenties or thirties, who target strangers near their homes or places of work. "According to criminologist Eric Hickey, who has assembled the most extensive database on demography of serial murder states that, 88% of serial killers are male, 85% are Caucasian, and the average age when they claim their first victim is usually around 28.5. In terms of victim selection, 62% of the killers target strangers exclusively, and another 22% kill at least one stranger. Finally, 71% of the killers operate in a specific location or area, rather than traveling wide distances to commit their crimes"(Apsche, 1993, p.16). Also, the F.B.I claims that to be classified as a serial killer, the person must first complete 3 separate murders, that are spaced by a duration they call "the cooling off period" which can vary from a few days to years. But one thing that very few definitions include is that for a killer to be known as a "serial Killer", they must have a particular method to their killings. For instance, Wayne Gacy, had the trade mark of gagging victims with their own underwear so that they would die in their own vomit.
0 Replies