Are Members of the GOP really Pinkos??

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:43 am
Washington (JNationPress) December 19, 2004

In a statement released today, the National Committee to ReElect George W. Bush, the Republican Party, the National Society of Republican Sorority Women say they will sue the national networks (ABC, CBS and NBC) as well as the cable news outlets (CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC) unless they voluntarily give the Republicans the color blue in future elections.

Spokesperson for the Sorority Women MaryKaye Blatson told reporters that GOP backers had become embarrassed recently by people calling us 'red staters' and 'reds' while referring to the defeated Democrats as 'true, blue Americans. "Everyone knows we are the real true blue Americans so we demand the color blue as ours. It is so icky to be called a red, my father says it makes him queasy like he was being accused of something." Ms Blatson fumed.

The three page statement which was delivered first to the networks offices in Washington actually goes further than that, demanding that the colors Red, White and Blue be reserved for the Republicans and that the Democrats pick some other color entirely. When asked for a reaction Democratic leader Zell Miller said it all sounded fine to him and that maybe his party ought to grab yellow while it was still available. Other Democrats were not pleased with Sen. Miller's remarks and pled for more time to consider the matter.

"Look," Retiring Sen Tom Daschle told reporters, "this was none of our doing, but now we are the true, blue Americans and it's about all we've got, so we're going to fight until the time comes when I get to go fishing."

Appearing on Meet the Press, later this morning, Daschle will point out that the country is running out of primary colors even though there are only two parties. "If the GOP gets Red, White and Blue, and the Green Party gets Green, what's that leave us? Purple has already been copyrighted by the Artist formerly known as Prince who is now again known as Prince IF we ever see him again and those wild kids in the Urkraine have snapped up Orange, but I can tell you this- we will not, not, accept yellow."

Republicans immediately pounced upon the Senators double negative as a confirmation and declared victory.

"Republicans refuse to be the ones stuck with being "in the Red" and "red-faced", Vice President Dick Cheney, who spoke to reporters outside of FoxNews headquarters, said "It's just not right, but the White House is not pushing this effort. This is pure groundswell, but I have to say it pleases me mightily."

Apparently, the effort began last November when one of the Sorority Women happened to see a documentary on Richard Nixon in which he was called "the red-baiter from Orange County" and she was horrified to find out that the terms "red" had previously been used when referring to Communists. "None of the history classes in my school ever mentioned it." said Marjorie (Muffy) Kimball of Parsons, Kansas, "I got like sick to my stomach every time someone called me a red. I tried to be proud of it but knowing the truth matters so much to me, it's like knowing Iraq attacked us on 9-11, something so true, but that people have twisted."

A lawsuit will be filed on behalf of the above organizations to recover the color blue and and class action suit is being considered to recover any medical costs for anyone suffering from being called a red by the networks.

Joe (blue blooded brother of truth) Nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,050 • Replies: 25
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:47 am
Good grief! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:49 am
LOL!

But, we should sue. Red isn't even in our spectrum.

Another example of liberal editorial decisions!!!!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:25 am
New York City (JNationPress) News Release

In a surprise move the national media heads formed a large circle on the ice at Rockefeller Center this morning under the big Christmas tree and pledged their alliegence to the Bush Administration and said further that they will never again "fall victim to liberal media ways." When asked for clarification this reporter was struck by several snowballs and told to "go **** yourself."

Other reporters were luckier learning from sources within the newsrooms that liberals were being drummed out entirely from all the major newsoutlets. "As far as we are concerned anybody that has the slightest doubts about George Bush can go find himself another job, maybe in retail sales, because it sure isn't going to be in network news." an unconfirmed source told reporters.

Asked if the impending lawsuit regarding the color blue had brought about the changes, a spokesman replied, "It was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was like they didn't see the obvious liberal slant to using red for Republican, but this lawsuit sure opened their eyes, especially the CBS eye. You won't be seeing much blue there for awhile or Democrats for that matter."

Further questions regarding the possible lack of balanced coverage were met by derisive canards including the words "Frenchy-frog-lover" and "protect the Father er, Homeland."

In a further development the Democratic Party has announced it has chosen to use "clear'' as their indicator, "It has a certain resonance, " Democratic decorator Blade Schine of New York said.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
It's a crafty move. I say make them puke gray.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:45 am
LMAO!

Great stuff, Joe Razz
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 02:02 pm
thank you (bows)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 02:13 pm
they call me mellow-yellow (quite rightly)
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 02:35 pm
They don't like red? How about mauve? They seem to be awfully color sensitive of late. Must have been watching that fashion show Queer Eye.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 02:47 pm
Joe, looks like you've gotta put "SARCASM" in caps in your thread title or something ...

makes you wonder ...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:06 pm
It's a joke, right????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:06 pm
Whew - it IS a joke!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:09 pm
One of the reasons I put this in the Humor section was to avoid anyone thinking that it could be true, but, of course it is true that some conservatives with whom I have contact are just a little touchy about being called reds....... heh, heh, heh. Pinkos.

Joe( wearing nothing but New York basic black) Nation
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:16 pm
How do you like the new title?

<grin>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:19 pm
Lol!!! I never noticed where it was!!!

Good one, Joe!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:20 pm
Lol! Cute title!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:21 pm
Those just arriving should read the first post......
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:23 pm
I just cant believe some people actually thought it was real in the first place ... it really does make one wonder ...

I mean, we all know conservatives can get a bit insane, but people actually thinking this was an original news item? What perception/perspective does that speak of?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 03:27 pm
I don't think anyone's here taken it seriously, but we'll see once we start spreading it around the net.....

Joe
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 05:03 pm
Oh - I thought msolga, Edgar and Acq had taken it at face value - which I thought was weird.

Could've been me, I guess.
0 Replies