What is Proof?

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 02:29 pm
@rosborne979,
I had to vote that one up . . . amen, amen, amen.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 04:17 pm
@farmerman,
I tie can tie them together and make them dimensionally equivalent by having an understanding of the structure of the Higgs field, the Higgs mechanism and matter. When you figure out what the multiverse looks like it can be done using geometry and Newtonian physics to back out the constants. It is the structure that ties relativity to QM almost everything else is done especially, with the discovery of the Higgs boson and entropic gravity. Which they’ve known about a since the sixties. It is much easier to see and do if you work in Planck units.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 04:22 pm
@brianjakub,
go and impress someone who actually gives a ****
brianjakub

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 04:50 pm
@farmerman,
Fortunately I’m not trying to impress anyone. I just want people to know that there is a scientific explanation for the things you like to ignore. Now i see why there is so much you don’t understand, you don’t want to because you don’t give a ****.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 05:02 pm
@brianjakub,
I care deeply about science. I ont like when someone like you blows out garbage in order to avoid discussions .
I think Ill just put you on ignore so you wont exist anymore.
I dont really know if youre jut bleating and having a big joke or you actaully believe that youre on to something cosmological. ither way, youre obsessed with not much substance to share.
Bye
brianjakub

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 05:57 am
@farmerman,
Well at least you're willing to admit you don't know. The only way to find out is to ask a specific question.

You act like I say this stuff just to piss you off. I have done the dimensional analysis. What makes it work is matter is two layers of universes deep. Now that sounds like somebody is making bullshit up. Kind of like thestring theory multiverse people. But there's a difference here. All they have is math they cant tie to reality. But, I know what the multi-verse looks like it so I can show you how it works .

I could give you a lot of substance and put a 10 page blog out, but I thought I would just start with a little tidbit and slowly build because that's the way Blogs work,

I guess I was wrong for thinking that.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 06:00 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Im reading the discourse between our two Einsteins.(MN and BJ) I like the way they make **** up as they fly along.
I’ve stopped reading. Too much nonesense being bandied about.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 06:53 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

I pointed out where I thought Mark was wrong.

That's the difference between you and me. You think Mark's wrong, I think he's off his effing tits.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 08:59 am
@izzythepush,
So is anyone who thinks that the Big Bang created helium and hydrogen when gravity cannot exist without helium or hydrogen. And, anyone who believes we have a smooth universe because of inflation. Those two propositions are a physical impossibility.

Mark has one thing right there are embedded universes in the atom and the six pointed star plays a part in explaining there structure.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 10:21 am
@rosborne979,
what I also like is the way he coopts words like :Dimensionql qnalyses" qnd thinks they have to do with string theory and space.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 10:24 am
@farmerman,
proof? there i no proof. Evidence is needed to prove, but you can compile all kinds of evidence and just gt close to a proof.

Proof is a math concept and judicial concept.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 10:35 am
@farmerman,
I will show you the math.
ascribbler

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2018 01:11 am
@brianjakub,
Quote:
I will show you the math.

Thank you Brian. That's all that anyone could ever ask. Please proceed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2018 01:44 am
@brianjakub,
You're delusional.
mark noble

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 10:28 am
@brianjakub,
Brian - You're reproducing scalar-physics on an ACADEMICAL-Based measurement.
You are not wrong.
There are 11 rungs to the 'ladder'.
But there are infinite dimensions.
THINK "Instantaneous". Not 'c'.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 04:10 pm
@mark noble,
how do you know there are infinite dimensions? You can't detect them. We can detect 11 if you know how to look at the data.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 04:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're delusional.
Quote:
de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Physicists try to talk about reality using the math of quantum mechanics and relativity.

Neither quantum mechanics nor relativity can give a physical or logical explanation that we can picture in our mind that explains where the forces they are mathematically predicting the measurements of originate. All they can do is predict.

You cannot judge reality from that perspective, because math cannot describe reality only predict measurements.

In embeddeddimesions.com I provide a picture of the structure of matter and space that reveals why we are getting the results we do from the math of used in quantum mechanics and relativity.

So to judge whether I am delusional or not you must use something other than math. You must be able to discuss if the physical model or picture I propose fits with the physical reality we are experiencing and attempting to predict using math.

If you think a purely mathematical solution is going to unify quantum mechanics and relativity and at the same time unify them with the reality we experience then, maybe you are delusional.

I don't know about you but, my wife and I are successfully running three businesses and have about finished raising 5 children to adulthood, with no need for hospitalization. I am going to assume that you are functioning in the real world also.

So, why not cut out the mental diagnosis and discuss reality in a civil manner.

0 Replies

itstrisha

Reply Tue 1 May, 2018 06:23 am
@neologist,
There is no such thing as proof. If you believe then you don't need any proof as your belief is the biggest proof.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 1 May, 2018 09:50 am
@brianjakub,
11 rungs on the ladder - Infinite ladders.

Who is 'WE'?

Who are you?
What are you?
Why are you?
Where are you?
When are you?
How are you?

Answer any of the above and I'll prove (PROVE) you wrong...
brianjakub

Reply Tue 1 May, 2018 12:30 pm
@mark noble,
We are brianjakub and marknoble
I am still brianjakub
I am a human being
That God made for a purpose which is to love and be loved
I am in Columbus Nebraska
at this moment that I am answering this post Add about 1:30 PM
I am great how are you