What is Proof?

brianjakub

Reply Wed 9 May, 2018 08:39 am
@mark noble,
I believe If there are ET’s they are men but, I think they were all destroyed by the Big Bang Transition event which is depicted in the Bible as the stories of the flood and the Tower of Babel.

I believe what people experience as ET’s today are spiritual and not physical in nature. I have not seen any real physical evidence to suggest otherwise.

The Matrix is the structure that makes up the Higgs field. I believe each atom is a separate universe with its own matrix type structure that interacts with the matrix of the Higgs field through the Higgs mechanism.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 08:41 am
@brianjakub,
All the best to you, Brian.
You and I have different views - And it will benefit neither of us to continue this conversation.
brianjakub

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 03:42 pm
@mark noble,
What do you believe differently?. I'm curious.
mark noble

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 06:59 am
@brianjakub,
Watch Both 'Samadhi' movies (1 = The illusion of Maya) then I'll indulge you.
Youtube, android.

I spent 40yrs studying theological constructs - And it ends with 'Samadhi' - ALL religions, ALL philosophies, ALL - ALL.

Everything IS Everything.

You're Welcome.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 04:35 pm
@mark noble,
ok but I agree there is only one universal truth and all beliefs stem from it.
mark noble

Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 08:43 am
@brianjakub,
There is no 'Stem'.

Linear-Time is subjective.

'NOW' is ALL There is.
brianjakub

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:43 pm
@mark noble,
It is subjective to us right now. There is an objective observer in God and at one time in the past Man could observe the universe through him and with him.
mark noble

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 07:17 am
@brianjakub,
Everything is 'subjective', even the construct of 'objectivity'.
Define God?
And you have no idea what 'man' did 'in the 'past'' - Other than what you have learned from others (Secondhand-"Facts").

Your God is based on a 'christian' mechanism - Mine is ALL mechanisms.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 05:00 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
And you have no idea what 'man' did 'in the 'past'' - Other than what you have learned from others (Secondhand-"Facts").
I watched your Samahdi videos. They are a very accurate depiction of how man related to the Spirit world before Satan was locked up by the flood event.

Quote:
Define God?

God is the person that created the universe and determined its ontology. This is true because, the ontology of a thing is best determined by its creator is a basic accepted tenant of philosophy.

I have read about ancient history passed on by oral traditions and then written down in many written documents that range from Mayan. Jewish, Christian, Epic of Gilgamesh, Greek Mythology, Vedic, etc. . . They all tell incomplete versions of the same story from subjective points of view except for a few. In certian parts of the Jewish Old testament and the Christian New testament there are objective views given to some of the authors (even though they may have had a limited ability to communicate it to their audience at the time. Some of these are:
Genisis chapters 1 to 11.

Ezekial 1

Daniel (when Daniel interprets visions)

The New Testament Gospels when it pertains to the story of the universal salvation in General from the apostles point of view (even though specific details of their lives might contradict the overall story is objective).

Quotes from Jesus are objective because, he claimed to be the Word of God that became Flesh and he claimed to create the World for a purpose. And he did it by rising from the dead and fulfilling prophecy which by predicting the future revealed he existed outside of time and our universe and controlled things in our universe only the Creator could.

Quote:
Your God is based on a 'christian' mechanism - Mine is ALL mechanisms

Mine created the mechanisms that you and I are experiencing, decided their ontology, and made sure no matter how bad we screw up learning and experiencing that ontology, He will make sure it finally ends up existing in perfection forever for Him and anyone who wants to join Him.
mark noble

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 08:08 am
@brianjakub,
You have joined MANY dots, Brian.

Have you invested any time in megalythic structures?

Kybalion?

I have some awesome links, if interested...?
'Bring out what is within you, and it will save you - Do not, and it will destroy you' - Immanuel: Gospel of Thomas.

Btw - Nice to meet you.
namaste
brianjakub

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 05:44 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Have you invested any time in megalythic structures?

Kybalion?

I have some awesome links, if interested...?

Post the links please.

Nice to meet you too. I've learned a lot because of you.
namaste
Agent1741

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 06:19 pm
@neologist,
Even without the Bible subject just look at all of those in the media who are being accused of one thing or another. They are then hounded out of there jobs etc but all in all where is the proof?? What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Proof is something that is undeniable not speculative. The Bible is based on the word of God (if that is your belief) its is not provable in the typical sense that's why people have faith (that its true), very different to what happens in real life!!
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 08:24 am
@brianjakub,
Ok - Something subtle and easily dismissable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PYFrCdC9I

So I know where to begin - Allow me your insight regarding this link?
namaste
brianjakub

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 05:39 pm
@mark noble,
Went to multiple videos. Which one?

Namaste
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 09:33 pm
@mark noble,
Watched the video on quasicrystal
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 23 May, 2018 04:06 am
@neologist,
Recently, I have started to question this myself.

Interestingly, I think proof in itself is subject to the limit of understanding and believe of the subject.

Scientific proof is a great example: many theorems have been proven scientifically or mathematically, but unless you are able to grasp and understand this proof, you as an individual must take the word of another person that this is, in fact, the case. That is taking something on faith, isn't it?

Now, within our modern society, this becomes especially problematic. People seem to readily embrace their own ideas, and disbelieve certain truths that have been established by scientists. They might do so because of religious believes(evolution or universal vaccination), or, as the cynic in me fears, expediency(climate(global warming)), or just out of general conviction (fake moonlanding).

So they take what proof is out there, and toss that aside, actively disbelieving it. Given how they can do that with relative impunity, I have to wonder what proof is really worth nowadays? If certain 'proven' facts are not to a person's liking, (s)he can just toss them aside and replace them with their own worldview.

So have we now arrived in a society where proof counts for nothing, and reality is infinitely malleable to conform to whatever set of 'truths' you wish to frame it in? My mind boggles at the concept... (but then, given that it isn't all that much of a mind to begin with, it's fairly easy to boggle it, really).
brianjakub

Reply Wed 23 May, 2018 10:27 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
Scientific proof is a great example
If, a scientist can’t explain what their math is proving to most people of above average intelligence then, they don’t understand what their math is proving. (Except maybe where a needle will point).

You can develope math to compare engine rpm to wheel rpm on a car but the explanation of what goe on in a transmission, torque converter and rear end needs to be understood by by the mathematician to be easily explained

There are no scientists that understand QM, relativity, abiogenesis and the Big Bang or the creation of matter well enough to explain anything.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2018 08:01 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
I will show you the math.

Quote:
Thank you Brian. That's all that anyone could ever ask. Please proceed.

Still waiting.
brianjakub

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2018 06:24 am
@ascribbler,
Sorry it’s taking so long. I have it done. Forgot to come back to this post.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 12:11 pm
@mark noble,
Brian - I teach, instruct, inform thousands of folk.... weekly'ish - I've no idea what links I've, recently, sent, or to whom.
Choose one - Name it - I'll resojourn.

Even my RL assosciates (I have no 'friends') become lost in translation - I progress, rapidly - They plod along...
sorry about that.

Go antedeluvian - Make my... moment:)