8

What is Proof?

brianjakub

1  
Reply Wed 9 May, 2018 08:39 am
@mark noble,
I believe If there are ET’s they are men but, I think they were all destroyed by the Big Bang Transition event which is depicted in the Bible as the stories of the flood and the Tower of Babel.

I believe what people experience as ET’s today are spiritual and not physical in nature. I have not seen any real physical evidence to suggest otherwise.

The Matrix is the structure that makes up the Higgs field. I believe each atom is a separate universe with its own matrix type structure that interacts with the matrix of the Higgs field through the Higgs mechanism.

mark noble

1  
Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 08:41 am
@brianjakub,
All the best to you, Brian.
You and I have different views - And it will benefit neither of us to continue this conversation.
brianjakub

1  
Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 03:42 pm
@mark noble,
What do you believe differently?. I'm curious.
mark noble

1  
Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 06:59 am
@brianjakub,
Watch Both 'Samadhi' movies (1 = The illusion of Maya) then I'll indulge you.
Youtube, android.

I spent 40yrs studying theological constructs - And it ends with 'Samadhi' - ALL religions, ALL philosophies, ALL - ALL.

Everything IS Everything.

You're Welcome.
brianjakub

1  
Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 04:35 pm
@mark noble,
ok but I agree there is only one universal truth and all beliefs stem from it.
mark noble

1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 08:43 am
@brianjakub,
There is no 'Stem'.

Linear-Time is subjective.

'NOW' is ALL There is.
brianjakub

1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:43 pm
@mark noble,
It is subjective to us right now. There is an objective observer in God and at one time in the past Man could observe the universe through him and with him.
mark noble

1  
Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 07:17 am
@brianjakub,
Everything is 'subjective', even the construct of 'objectivity'.
Define God?
And you have no idea what 'man' did 'in the 'past'' - Other than what you have learned from others (Secondhand-"Facts").

Your God is based on a 'christian' mechanism - Mine is ALL mechanisms.
brianjakub

1  
Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 05:00 pm
@mark noble,
I watched your Samahdi videos. They are a very accurate depiction of how man related to the Spirit world before Satan was locked up by the flood event.

Define God?

God is the person that created the universe and determined its ontology. This is true because, the ontology of a thing is best determined by its creator is a basic accepted tenant of philosophy.

I have read about ancient history passed on by oral traditions and then written down in many written documents that range from Mayan. Jewish, Christian, Epic of Gilgamesh, Greek Mythology, Vedic, etc. . . They all tell incomplete versions of the same story from subjective points of view except for a few. In certian parts of the Jewish Old testament and the Christian New testament there are objective views given to some of the authors (even though they may have had a limited ability to communicate it to their audience at the time. Some of these are:
Genisis chapters 1 to 11.

Ezekial 1

Daniel (when Daniel interprets visions)

The New Testament Gospels when it pertains to the story of the universal salvation in General from the apostles point of view (even though specific details of their lives might contradict the overall story is objective).

Quotes from Jesus are objective because, he claimed to be the Word of God that became Flesh and he claimed to create the World for a purpose. And he did it by rising from the dead and fulfilling prophecy which by predicting the future revealed he existed outside of time and our universe and controlled things in our universe only the Creator could.

Your God is based on a 'christian' mechanism - Mine is ALL mechanisms

Mine created the mechanisms that you and I are experiencing, decided their ontology, and made sure no matter how bad we screw up learning and experiencing that ontology, He will make sure it finally ends up existing in perfection forever for Him and anyone who wants to join Him.