What is Proof?

brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 10:18 am
@mark noble,
Nassim haramien Is using some good logic and coming up with some pretty good geometry. Hissix pointed star geometry is only true at the surface of an Atom where it comes into contact with the Higgs field. The inside of an Atom in the Higgs bozon's in empty space where there is no gravity couple on 90° instead of 60°. His infinite layers of universes are purely speculative And unnecessary. From our perspective, we only need to go four layers of universes depp into the atom to explain everything we observe.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 10:35 am
@brianjakub,
I miss spoke, everything inside an atom is constructed On a 90° relationship and couples in a straight line.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 08:14 am
@farmerman,
That's incorrect.
Homo Sapiens have double-stranded, 24 chromosonal, dna.
A* has triple-stranded, 22chrl, dna.
Like numerology?

'322'? (Skull & Bones)
A*=3X22

Join the dots, yourself.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 08:18 am
@brianjakub,
How many 'layers' do you 'think' there are, Brian?
brianjakub

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 03:58 am
@mark noble,
matter:
0 dimensional quark one layer. each one a separate universe
real particles and anti particles 2 seperate 2 dimensional particles (with each particle being a separate universe). 2nd layer
Combining real particle and antiparticle into atom (another separate universe) 3 dimensional particle 3rd layer of matter

space:
Virtual photon 0 dimensional universe of its own one layer
Four virtual photons construct a virtual higgs boson 2 dimensional virtual particle 2nd layer of space.(and another universe)

Universe we live in:
Has 3 dimensions plus time with an outer boundary so, one additional layer.

That makes 6 layers with each layer being a self contained universe. This also gives us 11 separate dimensions in those six layers of a multiverse.
mark noble

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:57 am
@brianjakub,
And 'Infinity' allows this 'limited' equation?

No.

And the adherement to such principles keeps the paradigm intact.

The mass of the proton is EXACTLY the mass of our (This) universe.
That means...?
brianjakub

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:15 am
@mark noble,
A proton by definition and scientific measurement cannot have the mass of the universe. The reason is, the proton and all matter in the universe was separated from a perfect interaction with universe by the Big Bang transition event that introduced inflation into matter and the space where it interacts with the Higgs field. This changed planck’s constant, the fine structure constant etc. . . From 1 of a universe with a Higgs field that interacts with matter as one universal particle at the unifying energy level, to the universe we observe today where each atom is a separate universe of its own. Before the Big Bang your statement would be true.
mark noble

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:33 am
@brianjakub,
Is each atom seperate?
brianjakub

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 12:21 pm
@mark noble,
All atoms are fairly stable Space. The space inside an atom is a defined space that has certian number of particles moving a certian way defining that atom at the moment a measurment is taken of it. I woyld not consider groups of atoms or molecules aseperate universe by definition but some people might.
Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 12:37 pm
I don't know why you' re talking to BJ. His knowledge of science is equivalent to Christian Science--which is to say, no science at all. He's all fired up about the Higgs boson because someone called it the god particle, and he's all about his magic sky daddy.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 12:59 pm
@Setanta,
Sometimes it's just fun to hit a watermelon with a sledgehammer. Smile
brianjakub

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 04:03 pm
@rosborne979,
And sentanta

There is no god particle it is why matter has mass. It is the physical structure made up of virtual particles that is holding matter together. That is physics not religion. Read up on it, i dont run the large hadron collider that proved its existence. Higgs is the man who proposed its existence, i just agree with him because it is good science, and it is needed for entropic gravity to work which is also good science.

What do you think about entropic gravity?

brianjakub

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 04:06 pm
@brianjakub,
Hes your magic sky daddy too setanta.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 07:41 am
@brianjakub,
Great - You skipped both my 'infinity', and singularity questions.
Now you're babbling bollux.

Nassim Haramein HAS (DOCUMENTED IN NATURE) unified the fields.
End of.

Everything is Everything - And it's Everywhere AT ONCE.
I'm neither your teacher or babysitter - Do your 'OWN' homework.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 07:47 am
@brianjakub,
Every proton has the mass of the universe (Our proton), btw - Just in a +1-infinity alternate set-up. That's how consciousness..... travels.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 08:14 am
@rosborne979,
Im reading the discourse between our two Einsteins.(MN and BJ) I like the way they make **** up as they fly along.
mark noble

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 10:07 am
@farmerman,
I like the way you suddenly appear - And then deem all opinions, other than your own, as meaningless and redundant to 'accepted' (Generic) reality.

Farmerman - THERE IS NO "COMMON" REALITY.

Everyone perceives from their own interpretation of reality.

Short story.

Friend - Devout christian (No longer) - Wife, kids - Lived in commune with inlaws - Happy christian community - All went to same church, many times a week - All followed the laws, principles, expectations, etc.

As like (realities) as one can be.
YOU'D THINK?

Not so - They each perceived GOD in vastly separate ways.
And set their realities upon the basis of those MAINSTAYS.

For one - Overlooking 'minor' infractions allowed them to justify their ego-based desires/indulgences.
Another - Perceives 'any' infraction as abominable - And thus battles infractee in like adversity.
Another - Perceives 'fighting/battling' as Non-turning t'other cheek (forgiving) and denegrates the adversaries to an 'evolving' (Lesser) reality category.

And so on.

No longer a commune, I add.

Anyway - Oil is NOT a fossil-fuel - And I have proof.
brianjakub

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 11:13 am
@farmerman,
I don’t make **** up. Point out where i said something wrong. I pointed out where I thought Mark was wrong. If he or anybody else wants a more detailed explanation just ask a question.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 01:41 pm
@brianjakub,
many of your linkages are dimensionally inequivalent. thats a problem.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2018 01:49 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Anyway - Oil is NOT a fossil-fuel - And I have proof.
Some douche bag from Wikipedia no doubt, or "Hayseed " the driller.
The chemistry of oil proves you are full of ****. Keragen only comes from one source.
Non biogenic hydrocarbons only go to methane ethane to pentane, and most of them involve bacterial respiration (and they can go to polymerized versions of metane and up (as "wet" gas). Everything else, including coal and tar sand keragen is all fossil fuel.

Is your proof from Comedy Central
0 Replies