3

What is Proof?

1  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 02:08 pm
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Is it a proof that God exists?

Is it ****.
cameronleon

0  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 04:08 pm
Correction:

Issyt ****.

cameronleon

0  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 04:15 pm
@peacecrusader888,
But the child was born dead. So there is no milk from the mother. Besides, is there any skeleton and hair from the milk of the mother?

Because we can't fully understand everything we observe in the universe, that is not a reason to give credit that God exists.

peacecrusader888

1  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 08:42 pm
It's not a mystery, the material for making the beak is in the yolk. The biochemical process by which the embryo develops is understood by science and not at all mysterious.

Who owns you, izzythepush and cameronleon?

1  
Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 12:49 am
@peacecrusader888,
I think for myself. I can't talk about Cameronleon, he's an unreasoning bigot not worth my time. You at least I talk to, even though you ask such daft questions. Next time the Spirit of Ama comes to Earth it should try going to school.
peacecrusader888

1  
Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 05:09 am

Do you find my questions daft or you cannot answer them?

1  
Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 06:44 am
@peacecrusader888,
Your questions are daft and easy to answer. You're the only one who has problems with basic science.

You're trying to prove the existence of God by claiming certain things are miracles. A miracle is something beyond scientific explanation, yet the examples you gave are far from miraculous.

And now, when you've run out of ideas you're implying those who disagree with you are owned by Satan.

Wouldn't Satan want to portray believers as idiots with no understanding of science? Wouldn't he want to make their belief in a stupid, senile god appear so ridiculous that the only response is ridicule?

That's all you've achieved with your bizarre appeal to the spirit of MC Ama and your inability to understand things most primary school kids have grasped.

cameronleon

-1  
Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 07:37 am

It is just a deformity.

Before, the birds had teeth like any other animal, but due to environment changes, it affected to the birds by losing the tail, had the fusion of bones and greatly reducing of teeth size.

This is a deformity which was inherited by the following generations.

Look at the image below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/Rjpalmer_tyrannosaurusrex_001.jpg/220px-Rjpalmer_tyrannosaurusrex_001.jpg

Cut off the tail and make its mouth a beak.

You can see a huge chicken.

The process is called degeneration, there is no evolution.

The bird known as T Rex lost its tail, and his teeth were reduced in size and the fusion of bones became a beak. This is due to affected genes by chemical toxic fumes and contaminated water and food. The cause was possibly the action of a meteorite or rain of meteorites producing chemical reactions when touching ground.

neologist

1  
Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 06:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
It's no wonder that your thread's gone nowhere given your disarrayed thoughts.
I count on you for your expert sciolism.
But I concur there have been better threads.