i have a big problem with girls

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 02:10 pm
idk what it is maybe you guys/ girls can help me. I have no problem flirting and finding girls to like take out to a movie or chill with. There isnt even a problem if i find a girl i like and we do move on and have an exclusive relationship...its holding onto them that i have a problem with. Im never the one to dump them, i always get the boot and my past 2 gf's have said it was nothing to do with me, which i think basically means it had everything to do with me. I really dont know what i couldve done though. But why can i keep a relationship!!? please help me cause there is this girl im seeing and i really would like to start a relationship with but idk if i could handle getting dumped again this year.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 650 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 02:33 pm
How old are you?

What did you think you had in common with the girls who dumped you?

Are you still friends with them?

Have you met any other girls through them?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:25 pm
Do you find yourself changing as the relationship goes on? Do you act differently in the beginning?

Sometimes people will "play it cool" in the beginning, then as the relationship goes on, become clingy and needy. Making a ton of phone calls, not giving the other person much space.

Maybe you're doing this?

Or maybe it's the part about you killing all your girlfriend's parents?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 04:00 pm
Seriously, you've got to hold on to the "kill the parents card" for when she threatens to have babies.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 04:09 pm
Yes, this holds true, especially if her apartment doesn't have stairs you can throw her down.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 05:04 pm
Mr. Bob--

The fun-loving guys are welcoming you to A2K.
0 Replies