Have you found Jesus?

LarryBS

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 01:52 am
A man is stumbling through the woods totally drunk when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. He walks into the water and bumps into the preacher. Almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, the preacher asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?" When the drunk answers, "Yes, I am," he grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him up and asks the drunk, "Brother, have you found Jesus?" The drunk answers "No, I haven't found Jesus."

Shocked at the response, the preacher pushes him into the water again, for a little longer this time. But when he asks again, "Have you found Jesus, my brother?", the drunk still answers "No, I haven't found Jesus." At his wits end, the preacher thrusts him into the water again, but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds. When his arms and legs begin to twitch, the preacher again asks the drunk, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?" The drunk wipes his eyes, catches his breath and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 695 • Replies: 1
No top replies

LarryBS

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2003 02:33 am
Drunk
0 Replies