Reserved girlfriend with hidden sexual experience

aton77

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 09:55 pm
Both of us 23, and have been dating for almost a month. I'm head-over-heels for her and we've done everything together but have sex. She's an accountant and religious and quite reserved and always stops me before things go too far.

Recently her best friend had a bachelorette party. She's the maid of honor and planned the whole thing. I wished her well and then didn't hear back for two entire days, after which she told me everything was fine and to stop asking so many questions. What??

Fortunately, I've gotten to know one her friends, who is much more outgoing than she is, and eventually told me what happened. Apparently the girls all rented a Sybian machine (some kind of vibrator?) for the bachelorette party and my girlfriend rode it first and completely passed out. The girls couldn't wake her up and eventually called 911 and my GF apparently spent the night in the hospital.

I don't even know what to think about this. My mind is blown. She's so reserved that the thought of her being taken beyond ecstasy by a machine makes me insanely hot, but I'm also mad that she appears to be living this double-life and won't tell me a thing. She still refuses to talk about anything that happened that night and still gets mad when it's even mentioned.

Should I tell her I know what happened? Or just let it be? I'm trying to let it go, but it's driving me crazy that she's still so reserved but I know that some machine took her completely down and out. I find that so insanely hot but I can't tell her ...

Seriously confused.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,096 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 07:15 am
Unkess you are sure she had a reaction to this ectasy machine, don't assume anything.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 07:41 am
@aton77,
I would give her the silent treatment until she calls back, or not. Maybe she likes machines better...
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 01:06 pm
I think we're having our chains yanked here.
0 Replies

clare1087

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 12:43 am
@PUNKEY,
Poor girl is probably so embarrassed, but yeah I'd tell her you know but I'd leave it a couple of months to let her get over her embarrassment and then you can both have a good chuckle over it, and over how she explained her situation to the medics lol.

BTW it's really good that you've respected her wish to hold back a while before jumping between the sheets. You're a v special bf.
0 Replies

BrianWallick

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 09:47 pm
@aton77,
I am also confused.
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 05:57 am
@aton77,
well you probably should talk
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 12:15 pm
The girl was hospitalized and YOU think it's due to being on that machine?

Don't be so sure.

I think you should send her flowers and a message that you hope she's OK. She might tell you what happened.

Don't make assumptions when you are not sure.
0 Replies