did i truly loved her

anurgg

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 07:21 am
I was in school at that time when i first saw her i clearly knows it was physical attraction but things change somewhat when we became friiends it was like all i wanted was to talk to her everyday and became more emotional towards her .She had a boyfriend at that time .After sometime she died. Now even after three years i still feel something whenever i see her texts , facebook posts and image.Even now i just wanted to get close to her and just hold her and be with her for my entire life .But i'm afraid all that i feel isn't love as i have at times thought of her sexually , imagined two of us getting intimidate .I have decided never to be with someone else my entire life as i know i would never feel such hard feeling for someone else in my life.If I had a chance I'll just leave the world and be with her and just be there everytime for her. But still it Hurts thinking whether i had truly loved her or was it just a lust,.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 502 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:23 am
@anurgg,
I think you are idolizing her and maybe even your feelings for her because she's dead and it's been a few years.

Get some counseling. This should not be bothering you at this point in time.
anurgg

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:55 am
@jespah,
Can you clarify your opinion? Please.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:58 am
Anurgg,

You are grieving - but for what?

It's not really her - it's how she made you feel.

You will find that again if you get out and meet other girls. But you can't make that happen if you close yourself off and stay in love with a fantasy.

Are you going to live life and love again?
0 Replies