40 Days and 40 Nights...How Long Could You Go?

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:56 pm
I just saw a commercial for the movie "40 Days and 40 Nights," which is about a young strapping fellow who takes a bet or something that he can go this time period without having sex, either with a woman, or himself.

This is a goddamn long time, my friends.

How long do you think you could go, without a little "stress relief?"

I laugh at 40 days. I say 3. Tops.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,638 • Replies: 15
No top replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:00 pm
I have done more than 40 days, quite by accident more than once, I think. Hasn't happened often, maybe 2 times.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:03 pm
Dammit, why can't I edit the poll? The "Go until whever....asexual" option disappeared.

Again, this includes masturbating.

I could never go 40 days. Impossible.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:10 pm
the only way i could go 40 days was if i was in a coma for 40 days...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:16 pm
I think this is a male - female thing. I'd guess most men would say they couldn't do it, and many (maybe not most) women will say they could do it.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:17 pm
<nodding>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
i went 4 1/2 months.
Just a while ago i might add
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
If it was because you were pregnant, it doesn't count.

If it wasn't....HOW?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:33 pm
actually it was longer then that. BECAUSE i was pregnant.
It was 4 1/2 months after i was able to screw..
still went with out it.

there wasnt a real WHY.. I think it was more the effect of a new baby in the house.
I mean.. can you REALLY get it on with a baby screaming?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:34 pm
Again. This includes masturbating, not just having sex.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 02:43 pm
shewolfnm wrote:

YES!

Could I go 40 day's without anything, of course, but why would anyone want to.
If a doctor told me I couldn't do anything even masterbate, because of xyz, I would more than likely prove him wrong.

I never did take orders well.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 02:48 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
actually it was longer then that. BECAUSE i was pregnant.
It was 4 1/2 months after i was able to screw..
still went with out it.

there wasnt a real WHY.. I think it was more the effect of a new baby in the house.

now I'm feeling sorry for your significant other Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 02:56 pm
for us it wasnt a big stress.
when baby arrived, we were so excited we got lost in just enjoying the new life we had in the house. there were a few times i was like... " hey man.. COME ON" but.. then we got lost in baby.
It took a while and a few arguements about it.. but we learned the hard way that we cant let a baby dictate our lives 100% ;-)
TRUTHFULLY.. no masturbation.. it was 4 1/2 months.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 04:13 am
I'd definetely couldn't. My guessing is that women can control themselves more than what we can, maybe because of social boundaries. However, for me it would be interesting to know how often do you girls masturbate -i guess we men do it on a 3 or 4 times a week basis, even if we have a stable sexual partner-. So how often? Does it varies if you have a sexual pal or not?
0 Replies

netfool

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:14 pm
I had to go a little over 9 weeks in Basic Training. Then Family Day weekend rolled around, my girlfriend had driven 12 hours to spend weekend w/ me. We got off base, drove to Louisville and got a hotel room :wink:
Then, I had to be back 48 hours later to finish the rest of my training for 6-7 weeks.

You would think it would be hell not having sex for that long. It really wasn't. Why? Because for the first 6 or 7 weeks, I didn't wake up with "morning wood"...like guys usually do. And this wasn't just me, all of us were like that. We asked our Drill Sergeant if the Army was putting something in our food. He said "Privates, I eat the same food as you and have sex w/ my with everyday. There's nothin in the food.", he did to (eat the same food).

I researched this a bit later after I had graduated. Soliders have been accusing the Military for putting things in there food for a long time. But it's actually caused from the stress of bieng in an unfamilar place, w/ unfamiliar people, and knowing if you make one wrong move a lot of pain could be inflicted on you etc etc.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:16 pm
You couldn't even abuse yourself, or was there zero privacy?
0 Replies