Do I have a chance with him?

DaniiK

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 09:16 am
So about 8 months ago a guy started working with me that I had an instant attraction to. I've been trying really hard not to get into anything with people I work with, so I tried to just keep it friendly and nice, and very quickly we became good friends. He added me on FB, snapchat, instagram and we really took our relationship outside of work. I always thought we were flirty and even though I tried not to my feelings for him continued to grow. He would ask me to go to lunch or come make dinner and I would get excited and hopeful that something COULD happen, but he never tried to make a move.

Well, he actually just stopped working with me and suggested that we go get food or drinks sometime, and I don't want to sound naive, but I'm still not convinced it was in a more than platonic way! I always got this feeling from him, but that's not enough for me to act on, and I'm nervous to reveal my true feelings and possibly make our relationship awkward or ruin it because I do care about him as a person. I just don't know. Would it be worth it to just tell him how I feel and possibly have it backfire, or does it seem like he's just being friendly and not worth the risk? In all honesty, I think I may be in love with him... Please help, my head is about to pop off cause my thoughts are everywhere! :'(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 842 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Inpeace4me

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 09:36 am
@DaniiK,
U need to be prepared for anything happens good or bad but i feel u need to tell him what u feel, its always better to put things out of ur heart, life is all about taking and accepting what it gives. So relax and tell him ur feelings. life is short and one day you will feel good to remember this moment and you would be glad that you were open. All the best..
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:16 am
@DaniiK,
What would be so terrible about a platonic relationship with someone you like who seems to me to like you in return?????

Friendship is good!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:40 am
@DaniiK,
Why do you need to tell him how you feel at this point? He just stopped working with you so now may feel less constrained about the relationship. Give it a little more time to see how things go. Then, if things still seem stagnant, pick a time and talk to him about your relationship and where it is headed.

Good luck.
0 Replies

nicole928

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 01:03 am
He probably might also like you. Why not ask him?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 05:40 am
Wait- you have never really gone out with this guy?

You need to slow it down with professing any kind of "love." Your'e going to scare him away.

Just ask him out for coffee and start there.
0 Replies

maria23

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2017 09:33 am
@DaniiK,
According to this, I think you have nice chance, maybe you just need to be patient.
0 Replies