Who is my secret A2K love interest (at least in my dreams)?

Ceili

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:09 am
Funily, I too look like gus. Could you have fallen for twins?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:10 am
cash is the flame that lights the fuse..... :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:10 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Prince lovely offer but without the accompanying milion dollars cash I don't think it can happen....sorry to disapoint....

Bi- Your remark reminds me of a joke. A man asks a woman, "Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" She replies, "Of course I would".

Then the man asks, "Would you sleep with me for $10-". She retorts, in a haughty tone", "What do you think that I am?"

To which he replies, "We already know what you are. We are just deciding on the price!" Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:15 am
Sarah Morgan wrote:
I know someone who would Prince, not me...........but I'll keep it in the family :wink:

I'm back, by the way.......

S

Welcome back !!

Who ? Who ? Where ? Where ?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:23 am
the prince wrote:
Sarah Morgan wrote:
I know someone who would Prince, not me...........but I'll keep it in the family :wink:

I'm back, by the way.......

S

Welcome back !!

Who ? Who ? Where ? Where ?
Sorry I've been away.....I've had A2K withdrawals, missed it like mad. All is chaos in Morgan Mansions, brothers stuff everywhere (he's moving into new house). Nice to hear from you though!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:31 am
It wasnt me, Linkat, sorry.

I was the guy you looked at once, thought "Oh my God he is so awesomely handsome, he is simply out of my league - out of most anyone's league here - to protect myself from irrevocable heartbreak I'd better not even look at him again."

Pity, though - I woulda loved to talk with ya, you know. Got a bit bored with the rest of the party chasing after me all night.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:52 am
Is someone going to help me get down off the scaffolding?

It's so annoying when someone wakes up from a dream, and just leaves you hanging up there. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 11:59 am
Nice view Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 12:02 pm
<snort>

Always the gentleman, Sparky.

hehehehehe
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
Although you sound attractive Cinnesthesia, it was a man.

Well Slappy if you look anything like your aviator, it wasn't you.

As attractive as you sound, Gus, he was a little shorter and a bit heavier. But the walks do sound nice.

Bi-Polar, unfortunately I did not get much further than flirting in my dream, so your description would not help me identify you.

Well, nimh as nice and heartbreaking as you sound, it definitely was not you. I noticed you are from the Netherlands and he was definitely from the US - no noticeable accent.

So it was you ehBeth, climbing down that scaffolding. That other female was above Kicky and me. Kicky was in the middle and I was almost down to the ground. I know we were parked in a parking garage and why we were climbing down the scaffolding to get out is beyond me.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 01:43 pm
Its the sheer temptation of it ... sbeen many a time they had to come get me down. Even the firemen dont look all too kindly on such stuff ... so I'm trying to cut down, myself. But yeah ... the temptation of it ... who can resist? Honestly?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 07:33 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

I had a dream last night and guess what it involved several A2K members. In the dream a group of us met. After meeting one another, one of the A2K members and myself had instant sparks. It was obvious we were instantly attracted to one another. The problem, I do not remember the name? So who was it?

No Kicky, it was not you. Kicky was the only one I remembered the name of and what he looked like in my dream. Why did I remember Kicky? It could be one of two reasons - I was climbing down scaffolding with Kicky and another female A2K member when the alarm clock went off or because who he resembled was so memorable - Kicky looked just like Chris, the most recent million dollar winner from survivor.

So, please describe yourself so I know if you are my A2K crush.

Oh my gosh - I have been going through some of these old threads - and I come across this - I do not remember this dream - but freaky - my husband and I have been watching old survivor shows - and last night we just watched the one where this same guy noted above named Chris won the million! And then I read this...

Freaky!
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:58 pm
@Linkat,
That was fun to read, Linkat...oh the memories and the good times we've had here at a2k. I miss that!
Linkat

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 01:07 pm
@CalamityJane,
I know reading back to some of the old ones is fun I was getting tired of all the lame arguments and meanness ... so I started reading some of these.

Some things brought tears to my eyes especially stuff about my little ones as they are both now young adults. One graduating from college next week and one graduating from high school next month.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 09:54 pm
@Linkat,
Tell me about it! Mine is going to be 26 in a few months....she was 9 years old when I started writing here.
Linkat

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:03 pm
@CalamityJane,
Are you kidding me! How did that happen!
0 Replies