Confused... Does she likes me?

Seilos

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 06:14 pm
This year I went to bachellor. As I chose the "humanities" bachellor I had french as a subject. Well, thing is, I was pretty bad at it. Then I was forced to go to some particular lessons (out of school).

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course xDD
She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)
When I talk to her she gets a bit red and she usually smiles and when she sees me she always smiles to me xD

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt" I felt a bit weird ._.

Somedays ago I noticed that when I'm her she is quite nervous  I rember that for let say 10 seconds or a bit more (I can't rember well) our knees where touching each others and I think that made her nervous too and a bit red.

The last day she was showing me her instagram and she asked me in a timid voice:" why you don't make an instagram"? I asked her that I didn't really want to have an instagram lol.
That day I needed to pay her and she told me to pay her the money (10 $) and I forgot to pay her, but I bringed her the money later, in the same day. I was surprised cause she also forget to ask me for the money and when I told her she was like:" Lol true".

In one of the last days (I'm not going amymore, I think, Idk!) her mom had a call and it was her mom (the teacher grandmother) (I heard that cus we where in the kitchen) And then the mom of the tutor said that her daughter was teaching the guy. Idk what the grandmother asked but then the tutor mom said my name in a more nervous tone :/

But I'm 17 and she's 23 and I don't know if she realy likes me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 362 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 07:56 pm
@Seilos,
"...and when she sees me she always smiles to me..." ( It's really "at me" - but that's not the subject. ) The important thing is that she is happy to see you and is happy being with you. I think she knows that you like her, and that makes her happy.
0 Replies