Lipo costs

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:50 pm
Hey all, I had a few questions about Lipo and was wondering if anyone could help me. Im not fat at all, I don't have rolls or love handles or anything, but all the fat that I do have seems to go right to the glut's. My question is...I rarely have time to go to the gym to work on it, but every doctor I call wants me to come in and they don't give any prices over the phone. It's so inconvienent for me to drive there for them to tell me the price. I know what they really want to do is have you come down there to convince you to do it with them. Im not one of those people that like car salesmen, let alone trying to "shop" for lipo doctors. So from any one out there that has done it, how much did you spend, like...how much does it cost per...whatever they charge?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 683 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:12 pm
I don't think a doctor could give you a price without seeing the size of the problem.

Would you expect a housecleaning firm to give estimates for a thorough cleaning without seeing the house?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:21 pm
Here's are a couple of links for you kitkat:

http://www.aboardcertifiedplasticsurgeonresource.com/liposuction/costs.html

http://www.liposite.com/faq/6.html
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:04 pm
Lipo is surgery (ouch)...are you sure you want to do that instead of just exercise? You don't need to go to the gym to do squats or cardio. You can do it in your living room.
0 Replies