IVE GOT CLAMIDIA

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 02:56 pm
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP IVE CAUGHT CLAMIDIA FROM THIS LOCAL BIKE, PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,803 • Replies: 17
No top replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:02 pm
There's a world of information available to you if you google the word Chlamydia.

This link here seems to be a good source of info.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/chlamydia.htm

Good luck!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:13 pm
As superjuly stated, there is a wealth of info out there. Research it, get treated and kiss it goodbye.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:22 pm
Clamidia is a pleasant-sounding word. It would be the perfect name for a beautiful Spanish woman

The party stopped, all conversation ceased, when Clamidia entered the room.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:37 pm
I'd sell it to someone else.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:44 pm
Have you met my friend, Candida Albacans! :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:47 pm
Embarrassed Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your problem.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 03:48 pm
Sarah Morgan wrote:
Have you met my friend, Candida Albacans! :wink:

Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 06:07 pm
DJ - you need to go to a doctor, not the net, and be treated as a matter of urgency. BTW - here, at least, it is a notifiable disease. It is quite easily treated. There are some specific antibiotics.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 01:24 am
Can't help but laugh when people get these little infections. I bet it scares the hell out of them.

One of the reasons I save all my unused prescription drugs including painkillers and anti-biotics is just in case. Very Happy I'd be so ashamed to go to a doctor for something like that. I guess I would though if self-medication didn't work.

Shame on you DJ. Razz
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:05 pm
Jack Webbs - this is not a "little infection", untreated it can lead to serious problems. Plus the infected person can keep passing it on to others through sex.

DJ - you did not get this via a "local bike", even if you rode it naked. You got it by having unprotected sex. Get it treated by a doctor (home remedies will not work) and start using condoms.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:24 pm
GW,
"Local bike" or town bike are euphemisms for loose women.

Everyone gets a ride...
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:37 pm
I know what it is Green Witch. I've had mandatory VD lectures stuffed down my throat since 1955. The Clap is the Clap. These hobbiest doctors can subdivide it into Gonorea or Chlamydia but the Clap is the Clap.

All true venereal diseases can be cured with a few shots of antibiotics. AIDS and Herpes are much more serious. The only thing they have in common with any STD is because they are usually acquired that way. BOTH are much more serious and cause much greater damage to health than Clap or Syphilis which are no longer a threat to life. Just a few shots of anti-biotics cures them entirely.

I often hear AIDS is God's special reward for gays because of their abnormal behavior and there may very well be some truth to it although I am not convinced. A little far fetched.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:42 pm
"Local bike" or town bike are euphemisms for loose women. (Posted by Lion Tamer X)

This town should be so lucky! :wink:
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 05:44 pm
Oh, wonderful. Just enough old antibiotics to develope a good tough, antibiotic resistant strain.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 05:46 pm
Spirochetes rise again..
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 06:04 pm
Oh, wonderful. Just enough old antibiotics to develope a good tough, antibiotic resistant strain. (Posted by roger)

It happens. I remember one guy that caught something in Olongapo that was not the common run-of-the-mill Clap. Nothing helped and he was medevaced off ship and never returned to the unit for the rest of the time we were overseas.

Whatever it was he had it bad. If he is still alive I bet he doesn't talk about it much. Laughing
0 Replies

Madebelow699

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:46 am
D.j- All you gotta do is go to your family doctor or the health department and get treated for it. I got it when I was 16 years old and I was scared at first but then I went to the Health Department and they treated me and my boyfriend with some pills. It's 100% currable. Don't worry!! Things will turn out good but you need to seek help ASAP!! Very Happy Cool
0 Replies