Confused? Does she like me?

n3000

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:27 am
So I work with this girl. I fancied her and found out randomly that she liked me. I messaged her and got her number, we chatted for a few weeks and where meant to go on a date. But she cancelled last minute, I was cool about it. A few days later she txt me saying she felt uncomfortable with the work thing, her being new etc. Again I was cool with that. This was 3 months ago. Since I date a few other girls and kind of moved on. 2 weeks ago I started bumping into her again, and we kept on making eye contact across the room, and then her being flirty towards me when we where round other people. The usual signs I get of someone is into you. So I thought I still like this girl she still likes me. I decided that I would add her on Instagram that week just to show a bit of interest and create that online tension. That evening (I also decided to cancel a random date, because my mind was on her) she adds me on insta (good sign, she also felt the tension)... a few days later I decided to ask her out again in a casual way, but she said no again with a smiley face emoji after ? Again I played it cool and just jokingly said I new she was interested. The day after she see's me across the court yard on my phone, and jokingly shouts to me am I asking her out again. Then I cross her again that day from a far and she just stairs with a big smile on her face. A few days later whilst she was on holiday, she sends me a funny emoji message DM on insta commenting on a pic. We've chatted a few times since, she even ditched her work colleagues, to come chat to me on the way home, there's no awkwardness, it's super easy, she'll touch my arm occasionally etc. I've been a bit stand offish and went on holdays, we didn't communicate for a week or so, then she sends me another message asking for advice about something. Anyway when ever I seem to let go and move away, she comes around the corner or does something to gain my attention. We where also chatting on whattsapp yesterday and towards the end of the conversation she changed her profile pic, to one where she look really cute. So I ended the conversation with 'ps pic looks stunning' (first compliment I've give her) No reply?
She's a Virgo I've heard there really hard to read and pre cautious in relationships. But this is confusing?
I wouldn't usual care, but i get something special about her, plus there's that feeling and energy that doesn't come round often!
Sorry it's so long.
Is she interested or am I reading it wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 973 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 01:37 pm
All the signs are there, but the "work thing" might be still be holding her back.

Still, she should be honest about it and not lead you along if she isn't going to at least go out with you.

Ask if she still has a policy of not dating co-workers so you can move on to another cute girl.
0 Replies