Guys can't make me orgasm?

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 10:20 am
I'm 22 years old and I never had a guy who could make me orgasm. When I do it myself it happens every single time.. First I thought it was because I've never been in a relationship so maybe I didn't feel comfortable enough. But now I'm seeing a guy I'm 100% comfortable with and even he can't make it happen.. We talked about it, I showed him what I do myself, I told him if what he was doing was right or not, still nothing happened. I even played with myself until I almost reached an orgasm and let him finish the job but still it didn't happen! Then I tried it myself again and it happened immediatly... I feel like I can only orgasm when I touch a certain spot that only I am able to reach? It is so frustrating! If anyone has advice feel free!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 829 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 10:39 am
@Grlnxtdr,
It's more psychological than physical, since you are able to have orgasms.

The key here is that you are not releasing control to another person. ("Only I can reach it") Total trust and giving it up is needed.

You either have not met the guy that you trust enough for you to let go - or you are keeping this pleasure all to yourself because no one can do it better than you.

0 Replies

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2017 02:47 am
@Grlnxtdr,
I know what you mean.
I can give myself that feeling within a couple of minutes, but no one else can even come close to it!

I also use to show my ex where I liked to be touched etc but it just didn't feel the same and didn't feel pleasurable, so it annoyed him and me!
I am not body confident, hate someone looking at my body so I know that a major part of my issue is my mind with what I think etc.

0 Replies