Help with Orgasms

Beccarz

Wed 27 Jun, 2018 01:17 pm
I am almost 24 and female. I am having issues with orgasms. I can ejaculate – but don’t feel any sort of relief after doing so. I’m on antidepressants and other medications (Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Prozac). At points when I am masturbating, I feel myself getting over stimulated- as I call it – but yesterday I was trying to push myself past that to see if that intense feeling (like making me scream) is something that I need to overcome to orgasm? We were using a toy mainly on my clitoris and we tried it about 5 times (once or twice with a vibrator as well). It was a hitachi magic wand – so it is super powerful with the intensity of the vibrations.

What I am asking is this:

Do I even have the ability to orgasm? I’m not super sensitive, unless trying with a toy... I haven’t found the right position either with sex with my partner either to get myself there...
Should I keep trying to push myself past that super intense feeling and push myself to see what happens? I always stop when I am alone since it’s too much.

Am I just a lost case? My anxiety always seems to get in the way and it’s not easy for me to relax...

Sorry for all the information but I am really searching for help.

I really hope to get some advice…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,037 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Wed 27 Jun, 2018 01:37 pm
@Beccarz,
You don't say whether your partner is male or female, but my advice is the same.

Women can sometimes need more and different stimulation. This can include oral, or extra stimulation during intercourse, things like that. This is nothing weird and in fact it's pretty common.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:48 pm
You are trying too hard.

This isn’t a marathon where you are trying to race to the finish line. It’s more like taking a nice walk and coming upon a beautiful scene that takes your breath away.

And it’s best done with someone you deeply love.
0 Replies