[21/F] Need help with moving on from my EX [23/M].. :(

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 10:13 pm
I honestly am having the most difficult time moving on from my ex. I have no clue how to let go and move forward. We haven't talked in over 3 weeks, and there was no closure with us. It just kind of faded away, and I initiated the last few messages and it just seemed like I was fighting for someone that wasn't there anymore. Although we did have problems in our relationship, I still loved him regardless. I had a lot of trust issues because of my previous boyfriends, and also because we struggled with miscommunication in our relationship (because we were in a long distance for awhile). But he told me he wouldn't let me down like the other guys I've been with... and I feel like he has.
I'm just devastated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 352 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 05:59 am
@vanilletwilight,
Sorry you are going thru this. I know it hurts.

It seems like neither of you really were capable of holding this relationship together. He certainly didn't have the energy.

If you are having issues from the past that prevent you from having a healthy relationship with a man, then take care of that. Go to counseling. Learn to choose better men because you are a better woman.
0 Replies