We have secretly replaced Mo's milk with Folger's crystals..

sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 05:00 pm
Yup. (Though the cumulative wisdom of folks like Swimpy and Noddy is powerful indeed.)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 06:04 pm
Compared to me everybody is an expert!

I know my feelings about preschool are outside the norm. So is my whole parenting experience for that matter.

Sozobe and I do see eye to eye on so many things that it has given me pause in considering my feelings on this issue.

My mom always said that too, Noddy - that none of us siblings were anything like the other and that her style had to be different with each of us. As adults we are all still very different from each other and we are all still very close to each other. I point to that as proof that she did a good job.

My father was a widower with a two year old son when my parents married so she knows a bit about this instant parenthood thing. Unfortunately, because we faced the threat of Mo leaving for so long, she becomes overly emotional when I try to talk to her about a lot of things. Oh my how she does love him.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:16 pm
I had a little pulse of care here, Boomer, that you save and print some of this thread, and others like it, as we all know.. things disappear. Though I have massive trust in a2k, it is wise to save stuff, not just the link, but the text in print.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:28 am
Boomer ~ The most important parenting advice I can give you is to trust your instincts. Nobody else knows little Mo better than you.
0 Replies