Christmas gift for boyfriend

olan

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 10:37 pm
hi everyone,

i'd like to introduce my self first. My name is olan, new member here :-) i just explored this msg board, and found it's really good place to share about.

well, i have a boyfriend. and this christmas, i planned to surprise him with a special christmas gift. unfortunatelly, still can't find any idea. hope you guys can help me.

thanks

love to be here
-olan-
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,507 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:12 pm
What are your boyfriend's hobbies? What sort of person is he? What secret message would you like to convey with your gift?
0 Replies

olan

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:45 am
hi noddy,

well, he is a scientist person, with no specific hobbies. thats why i have difficulties on this. but there's a clue that he loves otomotif very much. but still cant find any idea.

please help :-(

olan
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 09:03 am
Hi Olan, and welcome!

My usual boyfriend Christmas gift was always a nice sweater from a nice retailer.

or, a leather bound journal and a great pen...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 09:18 am
Does he like electronics? HOw much are you in to spend?

Satallite radio is a cool guy gift (XM or Sirius) This is what hubby is getting for Christmas.

If you are not into it for that much money, then maybe a cologne you like or a video/computer game he'd really like. Check out The Sharper Image for some cool gadgets. sharperimage.com I think.

Good luck! Guys are tough to buy for!
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 10:48 am
A long time ago a girl friend of mine gave me the most romantic present: a set of Chinese boxes-in-boxes and in the smallest box was a piece of paper folded into a tiny crumb, that read, when unfolded, just one word: ME
(And later that night, you get the picture :wink: )

That was a long time ago and we are not lovers anymore, though still good friends, but I have never forgotten the idea behind that present, namely that the greatest gift you can give to someone is yourself...
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 10:50 am
But when in doubt (as to his romantic side), throw in a six pack Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 11:34 am
Tickets for something you can do together.....gourmet goodies....subscription to a professional journal...organizing gadgets... picture of you in a good frame....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 11:38 am
Pocket protectors are always nice.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:20 pm
Well I guess Paaskynen's idea has my "sweater, journal and great pen" beat. Wink
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:27 pm
I always thought it was nice to get something that you could you do together. If he likes sports, get good seats to a sporting event. Or other things - theatre, concert, ski lift tickets or a weekend away. All depending on your relationship, how much you want to spend and your likes and dislikes. You could make a big evening of it with dinner.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 01:22 pm
How old is he?
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 05:48 pm
I think a really memorable gift would be a tatoo.
0 Replies

Alliegirl

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:37 am
I got my boyfriend a backgammon game for christmas because we play it all the time, but I want to personalize it. Does anyone have any ideas?
0 Replies